• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watching/Streaming Pokémon: The Original (Series 1)

Tholek

Pokemon
Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Watching/Streaming Pok?mon: The Original (Series 1)

I was thinking of streaming from old to new would anyone actually watch this?

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • We tried to do this a couple of months ago... it was put on hold because of lack of interest XD

I think you might have a change of heart on this considering what will happen in about 12 days time. Just saying that people might want to get their OS hunger met before watching Sun and Moon. Just listening to the OST makes me almost want to demand three things when those Episodes hit: Psyduck theme, the classic TR theme(with maybe a classic imitation for old times sake?) and the classic To Be Continued theme... ahh the memories.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • I think you might have a change of heart on this considering what will happen in about 12 days time. Just saying that people might want to get their OS hunger met before watching Sun and Moon. Just listening to the OST makes me almost want to demand three things when those Episodes hit: Psyduck theme, the classic TR theme(with maybe a classic imitation for old times sake?) and the classic To Be Continued theme... ahh the memories.

Oooo good point maybe a one-off stream before the Kanto eps? :D can do can do

Back