• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Project Renaissance

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Cant wait to play the demo its hard to find fan games this good! from the looks I am gonna love it when its out as a demo!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2020
    This game looks amazing so far, can't wait to play it! This game looks like it has a ton of potential

Years
  • This looks incredible! I'm so stoked to see where this game goes! Let me know if you guys need any graphic design work done because I'd be happy to volunteer my time!

Alioda

Artworker for Pokémon Renaisance
    Years
  • Rowigrath

The Only Guy Who Likes Maractus
    Years
  • Oh no worries, I'm plenty patient. Take your time with this! I'm honestly glad to hear that you're planning on taking your time with the game and making sure that the demo is as bug-free as possible. Props to ya for that!

Years
  • The creators haven't given any specific dates but you can join their discord to be the first to be notified when it does come out.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2020
    Looks amazing! I'll definitely be playing this once it's out.
    I'm wondering, though, how many Pokemon will this have? I've seen promo art of Alolan Raichu so it'll at least have Gen 7, but will Gen 8 be added at some point or are you drawing the line at 7? Not that missing a gen will be enough to keep me away from this at this point - I'm just curious, really.

Alioda

Years
  • Hi everyone!
    Pokémon Renaissance is holding its very first design contest on Discord! If you want to participate, please head over to our Discord server: https://discord.gg/emSQbAx

Project Renaissance

Attachments

• Project Renaissance
      Fiche ENG.png
      379.4 KB · Views: 221
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2022
    This game just looks absolutely stunning, the way you presented the project in your original post was also done quite masterfully which only makes me more hopeful. Another thing I want to praise you on is your decision to use PSDK instead of pokemon essentials. Though people have made wonderful games using essentials it is quite outdated and i sincerely hope this game can show people the potential of fan made pokemon games on PSDK. Bless you people for the idea, the presentation and most of all good luck on the game. I'm going to be as patient as possible for the release.

Alioda

Years
  • This game just looks absolutely stunning, the way you presented the project in your original post was also done quite masterfully which only makes me more hopeful. Another thing I want to praise you on is your decision to use PSDK instead of pokemon essentials. Though people have made wonderful games using essentials it is quite outdated and i sincerely hope this game can show people the potential of fan made pokemon games on PSDK. Bless you people for the idea, the presentation and most of all good luck on the game. I'm going to be as patient as possible for the release.

Hey pokenize21002, thank you for your comment! I'm really glad that you liked the presentation that I made (last year). I am graphic designer so that presentation was pretty much basic stuff to me haha. We're planning on doing more stuff like this in the future but for now, we'd rather keep a low profile and make a game that we hope everyone will enjoy when it's released. 👍

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2023
    Hey guys! Ralandel from Team Renaissance!
    Hello everyone, after 6 months without news, we come back stronger than ever with a special news on the occasion of the new year, do not hesitate to tell us what you think about it​

Project Renaissance

Project Renaissance

Project Renaissance

Project Renaissance

Project Renaissance

By the way, we're posting more pictures on our discord server (link down below), feel free to join.
    https://discord.gg/emSQbAx

See you guys next time for some new updates 👍​

Last edited:
    Back