• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best ROM Hack/Fan Game for a newbie to Nuzlocke?

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2023
    I really want to get into Nuzlocking but I've played and beaten the original games probably ranging from a few to a dozen times each. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on a hack or fan game that is pretty friendly to people starting their Nuzlocke adventures? Bonus points if the game includes a forced run setting so I don't give in and cheat. I know Renegade Platinum/Radical Red/Blaze Black are well balanced but also super hard to nuzlocke for someone inexperienced with it.

Sorry if this is the wrong section I didn't see one that was more appropriate for questions about challenges.

Years
  • I really want to get into Nuzlocking but I've played and beaten the original games probably ranging from a few to a dozen times each. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on a hack or fan game that is pretty friendly to people starting their Nuzlocke adventures? Bonus points if the game includes a forced run setting so I don't give in and cheat. I know Renegade Platinum/Radical Red/Blaze Black are well balanced but also super hard to nuzlocke for someone inexperienced with it.

Sorry if this is the wrong section I didn't see one that was more appropriate for questions about challenges.

Though this thread does exist, I'll let you make an independent thread since your question is quite different.

Back