• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZUSOLIS [Supreme Pokemon Emporium] -EV'd/IV'd-Events-Shinies-Dreamworld-

If you could rate my thread on a 1-5 scale, what rating would you give me?

• Total voters

Oathblade

Competitive trainer
Years
  • I was thinking since I can't trade my lugia yet...again so sorry it's takin me a while..I could tell you other things I want/offer I'm definitely interested in the IV flawless deino and IV flawless bagon in the meantime. I have a lot to offer but I don't exactly know what you want besides an ev trained mightyena. I have a mightyena I can EV train it's also from dream world with the ability that boosts the pokemons speed after some skills are used(can't remember the name). Well plz reply thanks

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • I'll choose Pinsir and Landorus instead...
    Can we trade the first trade, and then can you choose the others ones? pls?

I'll clone Pinsir and Landorous for you.

Also, I suppose we can trade it like that. I will need you to add my Event FC and my EV trained FC.

I will trade you my EV trained Pokes to you on my EV Trained rom, but receive trash Pokemon.

I will trade you trash Pokemon on my Event Rom, but receive the Pokemon you are trading to me.

If you need more clarification please ask.

Midnight_1987

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I'll clone Pinsir and Landorous for you.

Also, I suppose we can trade it like that. I will need you to add my Event FC and my EV trained FC.

I will trade you my EV trained Pokes to you on my EV Trained rom, but receive trash Pokemon.

I will trade you trash Pokemon on my Event Rom, but receive the Pokemon you are trading to me.

If you need more clarification please ask.

Ok, Thxs Dude...I'll already add both of ur FC's, I'll be inside waiting U ;)
    4685 1522 7068 My FC again

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2012
    I'm interested in Shiny EVED,
    Stoutland*
    acceglor
    Reuniclus
    Krookodile
    Steelix
    typhlosion
    slowking
    macargo