• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZUSOLIS [Supreme Pokemon Emporium] -EV'd/IV'd-Events-Shinies-Dreamworld-

If you could rate my thread on a 1-5 scale, what rating would you give me?

• Total voters

kevin24

Event collector
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    I'm ready to trade what you wanted. once that's done just wait in wifi while i switch cartridges.

kevin24

Event collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    i'll just take them on black. it doesn't matter too much right now.

Oathblade

Competitive trainer
    Years
  • I won't be able to get the 2nd ds to transfer lugia until tonight but he needs a bit more hp EVs and then I'm done: )

Years
  • Hey there! Your message box was full so I couldn't send you my message haha. I'll just copy and paste it here :)

Ok awesome! I can do that :) I need to transfer 2 of them over so I'll start transferring it now, if you wanna add more pokemon go right ahead :) I'll message when I got them transferred :)

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • Hey there! Your message box was full so I couldn't send you my message haha. I'll just copy and paste it here :)

Ok awesome! I can do that :) I need to transfer 2 of them over so I'll start transferring it now, if you wanna add more pokemon go right ahead :) I'll message when I got them transferred :)

Okay. : )

I'll clone the ones ya want

Oathblade

Competitive trainer
    Years
  • Hi again I was thinking what if I just traded you my lugia from soul silver and you give me a worthless pokemon then I switch game cards and you give me the Kyrem. Also I think i found 2 or 3 pokemon I'm interested in. Just a question but what do you mean by cloning like AR cloning or is it a term?

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • Hi again I was thinking what if I just traded you my lugia from soul silver and you give me a worthless pokemon then I switch game cards and you give me the Kyrem. Also I think i found 2 or 3 pokemon I'm interested in. Just a question but what do you mean by cloning like AR cloning or is it a term?

Hmm, let's just keep on doing this how we're doing this until if something goes wrong. If it does, we'll try your option.

Cloning is AR cloning.

Oathblade

Competitive trainer
    Years
  • It shouldn't make much of a difference.

Let me know when Lugia is done I suppose.

Ok but are AR clones considered hacked and not allowed in tournaments if they weren't legendary or banned? Because if they do allow clones I won't really care

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • Ok but are AR clones considered hacked and not allowed in tournaments if they weren't legendary or banned? Because if they do allow clones I won't really care

Action Replay Cloning is considered legit in the world of trading.

Years
  • hey there! i got my pokemon transfered now, so im just gunna clone them but i got a question for you. Which Shiny Girantina did you want? i have one that is Adamant Nature (used for orgin form) and one that is calm (used for altered form) if you want both thats fine :) i'll just need to pick one more.

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • hey there! i got my pokemon transfered now, so im just gunna clone them but i got a question for you. Which Shiny Girantina did you want? i have one that is Adamant Nature (used for orgin form) and one that is calm (used for altered form) if you want both thats fine :) i'll just need to pick one more.

I'll take which ever one is better, Lol. Probably Adamant.

I'll most likely be able to trade in 1 hour, since I am leaving to go shopping now.

Back