• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Character Customization Resources

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2022
    Here, the file is still corrupted...

I had opera open at the time for work, but when I downloaded it through chrome it didn't corrupt. The back sprites and some layers of clothing just didn't load in. Is that what's happening to you?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I had opera open at the time for work, but when I downloaded it through chrome it didn't corrupt. The back sprites and some layers of clothing just didn't load in. Is that what's happening to you?
    I can't extract the files from both rars. I tried downloading using Chrome and Firefox.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2021
    I had my own stuff ready but it seems I might replace it with this because it is AMAZING. If anyone needs a corresponding script let me know, I'm converting everything to be compatible with it. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2020
    I see that some people have difficulties downloading the resource for some reason. I have also uploaded it to relic castle here, maybe you have more luck with that.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2022
    I had my own stuff ready but it seems I might replace it with this because it is AMAZING. If anyone needs a corresponding script let me know, I'm converting everything to be compatible with it. :)

@Pipulptuous Hey I am new to the forums and was wondering if you still had the script available?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2020
    Hey I'm new to sprite editing. How would I use this customization pack? I'm not sure if i have to cut them or what lol
    Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    Hi, i wanted to say that your pack is AWESOME. The only thing is, that my character overworld sprites are to big, when you compare it with the ones that comes with essentials and the doors and all. And when i try to size them they don't look as good as you did them. Do you know how?

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    I also really like this pack and it seems to have a lot of options for spriting. I'm definitely going to use it in my game. Just one minor thing I noticed though. I'm not sure if this was intended, but the overworld sprites are positioned so that the head is in line with all the sprites below it, but usually gen 4 sprites are positioned so that the legs are all in line instead. This makes it look a little odd when turning from facing left to facing right or vice versa, but it's not much of a problem. You can see what I mean in the clips provided (the first file is a sprite from this template but the second is a sprite made from the original gen 4 overworld sprites).

EDIT: Also, I noticed that the running sprites when facing upwards are a bit clunky, so maybe you'll consider changing those (you can see in the third video).

Attachments

• Pokemon Essentials 2020-05-23 12-43-58.mp4
      3.1 MB
    • Pokemon Essentials 2020-05-23 12-47-25.mp4
      2.6 MB
    • Pokemon Essentials 2020-05-23 16-48-45.mp4
      9.8 MB
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2023
    Hi, i wanted to say that your pack is AWESOME. The only thing is, that my character overworld sprites are to big, when you compare it with the ones that comes with essentials and the doors and all. And when i try to size them they don't look as good as you did them. Do you know how?

These sprites are gen 4. Essentials uses gen 3 overworld sprites.

Back