• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Clutch

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
  • Heya, welcome to the new members. Donuts are on the back table.

We have a Team Clutch channel too. :)

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    no i was thier for a day just cuz then they kicked everyone off b4 i even tryed out

We did that because no one had tried out and we wanted to give everyone an opportunity to participate in things like clan wars. If we just accepted everyone like we had been before, a large majority of our members wouldn't be able to participate in wars and stuff. :v

Years
  • can i join? my name on po is rlyn99duh
    im not very good i suppose-.-
    i do dream world or fourth gen ou

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014

I'm fine with this. It will be a good way to test our players out for the time being and get a general reading of how good they are etc.

That's what I'm thinking. Though I need to give everyone some time to get a little more practice in (some haven't even play G5 yet).

can i join? my name on po is rlyn99duh
    im not very good i suppose-.-
    i do dream world or fourth gen ou

Please refer to the rules and recruitment sections.

In other news, there have been a few updates which can be found here.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    I swear, my battle record is already like a 3-15 win-loss. =/

I don't keep up with every battle, lol. Just war battles, which we haven't had yet.

Don't worry though, you're getting the hang of G5. ;D

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    5th gen would be easier to get a hang of if I had the game in front of me. >=/

Play more on PO, lol.

Anyway, since no one has objected to the idea, I'm going to host a team clutch-only tournament. I will post the thread here in the Battle Stadium either this weekend or this coming Monday and notify all of you. It will be four rounds of swiss, with a cut to the top four. From there it will be a single elimination tournament.

This will help me get an idea of who to put on the starting line-ups for future wars and who needs further help. It will also tell me who is active (though most, if not all of you are, even if I do have to tell you to get on PO -cough-Griffinbane-cough-). I have helped most of you that needed it, and I will continue to. However, when this tournament starts, I'm going to stop to see what you have learned. My advice would be to play some more before the weekend if you're still having some problems.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    I think it's til everyone has battled at least everyone once I think? I haven't done swiss either, but that makes sense. Except for the fact that it will be like 5 days per round 7 rounds, a whole month. I doubt it was planned to be that long. So maybe 4-5 rounds? I have no idea, just basing this off my logic.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    How many rounds would the tourney last?? (first time in a swiss tournament)

I think it's til everyone has battled at least everyone once I think? I haven't done swiss either, but that makes sense. Except for the fact that it will be like 5 days per round 7 rounds, a whole month. I doubt it was planned to be that long. So maybe 4-5 rounds? I have no idea, just basing this off my logic.

It will be four rounds of swiss, with a cut to the top four. From there it will be a single elimination tournament.

Also, just because it's five days for each round doesn't mean that each round will take five days to complete. They could all be finished up in a single day. Five days is just the limit.

gamefan1

Mystery Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    i wanna join XD

name gamefan1 PO

i use sansstorms team and a rat team :P

tell me how to get tested

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Well, after my computer finally passed away, may it rest in peace, and receiving a PM from a member of the team concerning the third round of suspects testing, I'm closing Team Clutch. Clans are going nowhere fast, if at all. The suspects testing is a joke. I don't feel like downloading Pokemon Online again. Few people showed any interest or activity in the clan(s). All the other clans have refused to war. Basically, online pokemon is a complete waste of my time.

If by some miracle clans come to life, and our tier lists aren't complete jokes, I may reopen Team Clutch. However, I don't see either happening. So it was a good, and short run, but it's come to an end for me and this team.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back