• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: About posting certain game information.

vashicool777

Creating an event!
Years
  • For the past couple of days I have been working on a Pokemon game just to see if I could do it. I'm using Pokemon Essentials v16 point whatever it is now.
    How it all started was I was looking for some kind of games/rom hack for Pokemon with all regions, Pokemon and Multiple badges. Then I found Pokemon Chrome Blue and then found out that it was cancelled.
    So I thought to myself why don't I try to make a rom hack of some sort. So I starting looking up everything I possibly could about hacking the newer Pokemon games like X,Y, Sun and Moon. I couldn't fine much that I was looking for. So I tried for Firered or even Emerald. I found a lot even a video playlist on how to do everything. I could do some of it but got discouraged. So I resorted to Pokemon Essentials since I know how to work a lot of RPG Maker XP except most scripts. So anyways sorry for the long rant but the main reason I made this thread is because I wanted to ask the main question of "Where would I post this Pokemon game I'm working on here in the forums?".

Back