• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey-Ho! Here I Go!

Years
  • Hi all, PC users, what's up? EbizoUR here, but you can call me just Ebi (or whatever you feel like calling me to.)

So, why did I join this forum? Let's see..uhm, well first things first. 'Cause I love Pokémon. Everyone does, right? K', with that said, let's move on to the next question. W-

*Outer Voice* "NO ONE IS POSING YOU ANY QUESTION!"

*Charizard used Flamethrower! Outer Voice burned down to a crisp!*

Ahem. What was I saying? Ah right, what in particular, except the fact that I like Pokémon, causes me to be here.

Well, aside from the main games, I've been enjoying since a lot the several fan-made games and Rom Hacks, since they often provide as much fun as the main series, if not more. So I thought there would be many more here! Plus, the fact that this is a crowded - I think? - place means it is more likely to be up-to-date wuth the newest projects.

So, yeah. I'm looking for games to play, basically. I should have said that in a more direct way, but that's how it is.

'Nuff said, see ya!
    (Dammit, I can be really talkative sometimes, wow.)

Years
  • Heyyyy Ebi~~ Welcome to PC!! Well yeah! Everyone loves Pokémon. Oooo ROM hacks are soo fun. My favorite one is Pokémon Glazed c: There are tons of them in PC :p My favorite progressing one is Pokémon Life c: Which hack you like most? :D

Voiceover: It was that moment Desi realized that he was using far too many smiles.

Well duhh!!

PC is really fun place. Other than Pokémon you can discuss many things like anime, vedio games, read fanfic, we got a roleplay section and a mafia game section too. I hope too see you there :p If you need any help there are plenty of mods but if you wanna talk I'm here lol Have fun!! ^.^

Years
  • Thank youuu! As for the most enjoyed hack, I'd say Flora Sky and Glazed, the ones that I found to be entertaining the most.

I also love Reborn, but I have little time to be on my computer, that's why I'm more into ROM hacks than fan-made right now.

Well, see ya :) (dw, as I use a lot of smilies myself haha)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi all, PC users, what's up? EbizoUR here, but you can call me just Ebi (or whatever you feel like calling me to.)

So, why did I join this forum? Let's see..uhm, well first things first. 'Cause I love Pokémon. Everyone does, right? K', with that said, let's move on to the next question. W-

Ahem. What was I saying? Ah right, what in particular, except the fact that I like Pokémon, causes me to be here.

Well, aside from the main games, I've been enjoying since a lot the several fan-made games and Rom Hacks, since they often provide as much fun as the main series, if not more. So I thought there would be many more here! Plus, the fact that this is a crowded - I think? - place means it is more likely to be up-to-date wuth the newest projects.

So, yeah. I'm looking for games to play, basically. I should have said that in a more direct way, but that's how it is.

'Nuff said, see ya!
    Welcome! Haha, talkative is great, you should use that ability in all the threads you come across c:

I hope you find some cool hacks to try out~ I haven't played many myself, I mostly stick to the main games.

Years
  • I already started looking for some hacks; If I manage ti get men some time for my computer I'm going to try out some rpg maker games :3

Well, other than that, really thank you for your warm welcomes, and see ya around~

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2017
    I don't have any fangame suggestions, but I do have a nuzlocke variant called the Sleeperlocke to suggest.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hi all, PC users, what's up? EbizoUR here, but you can call me just Ebi (or whatever you feel like calling me to.)

'Nuff said, see ya!
    Hey Ebi, welcome to PC.

And don't worry, I too tend to be quite talkative sometimes :P.

You should find a lot a lot interesting Fanmade Games in the Fan Games Section - https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=289. There are lots of other sections here, do take time out to browse through them as well.

Hope you have a good stay here :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back