• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#Free_Pokemon FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2006
    I'm confused in regards to triggers. I've downloaded the program and connected to the channel. But I'm a little lost on finding out what I type to download the epispdes I want.

Thanks!

BlackWaltz

Legend
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2007
    I can download it from the person. It says 'Error...unable to resolve your ip, please disable any hostmasking

Years
  • Arin1 said:
    I'm confused in regards to triggers. I've downloaded the program and connected to the channel. But I'm a little lost on finding out what I type to download the epispdes I want.

Thanks!
    When you have connected to the channel, type in !list. That will bring up a list of people who have fserves. Fserves are file servers that contain pokemon episodes. Each person has a trigger by their name. The trigger will start with /ctcp and then the name of the trigger. Copy that trigger into the chat box. A new window should now appear. You are now in the person's fserve.

Some simple commands you should know for navigating in an fserve:

dir - displays the contents in a folder
    cd FOLDER - replace FOLDER with the name of the folder you want to access
    cd.. - move back 1 folder
    get FILE - replace FILE with the name of the file you want to get

The first command you should use in a person's fserve is 'dir'.

When you 'get' a file, that file is automatically placed in the queues list. In order to get that file, you must remain in the channel. To see where your file is at, type in 'queues' in the person's fserve.

Triforce34

Anyway of downloading the entire folder or multiple files rather than one file at a time?

GaruruChan

Hm...I tried to get on just now, but it told me the server/channel would "invite only" oo! So, isn't there a way to access it right now or did I do something wrong >.-?

Edit: I managed to join the other channel now, so I guess it's ok ^^"!

Last edited:

Dchosen1

Im really confused on how to download an episode!
    i dont even know what to type in downloading an episode!!!!
    And also how will i know the filename.ext of an episode???

pls help me! i really want to watch pokemon!!

Years
  • Im really confused on how to download an episode!
    i dont even know what to type in downloading an episode!!!!
    And also how will i know the filename.ext of an episode???

pls help me! i really want to watch pokemon!!
    I assume you have made it in the channel already.
    To bring up a list of fserves type in: !list
    Fserves contain episodes.

Now you will see something similar like this:

-Kisara- [Fserve Active] - Triggers:[/ctcp Kisara Anime music & /ctcp Kisara Game music & /ctcp Kisara Anime episodes] - Users:[0/1] - Sends:[0/1] - Queues:[0/25] - Record CPS:[6.4kB/s by jkcity] - Bytes Sent:[235.85GB] - Upload Speed:[5.4kB/s] - SysReset 2.53

Type in the trigger. So for this one you would type in: /ctcp Kisara Anime music

When you type in the trigger a new window will pop up. You have accessed the person's fserves and now you can get episodes. The commands to navigate through a person's fserve are 'dir', 'cd', 'cd..', and 'get'

dir - shows contents in a folder
    cd FOLDERNAME - opens up the folder
    cd.. - moves you back one level
    get FILENAME.ext - sends you the file or queues it in the queues list

Dchosen1

hehehehe!! Now i can start downloading!

again thank you very much!!!

oh dammit!!! i accidentally made chat with the @bot
    now my ip adress is banned!!
    what a bad day!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status