• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Help: Retail Display 3DS XL: Any Limitations?

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2017
    So, I found this 3DS at a pawnshop for $49.99 and the only problem with it that I can tell so far is that it needs to be plugged in for me to play Pokemon Moon on it. I'm concerned that if there would be types of limitations that would disable me to do certain things.

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • well if you were to play somewhere outside your house you can't, same goes for road trips but you would just need to bring a plug for the car

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • So, I found this 3DS at a pawnshop for $49.99 and the only problem with it that I can tell so far is that it needs to be plugged in for me to play Pokemon Moon on it. I'm concerned that if there would be types of limitations that would disable me to do certain things.

You might be able to find portable chargers for it. Worth a look if you're seriously interested in buying the 3ds.

Back