• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coming out of the light

Xtr3me

Professional Quitter
Years
  • Hello everyone! I've been using PC for a few years now and thought I may as well sign up too and participate in the community!
    I love making games, especially pokemon games, though I usually quit part way. I've been trying many different pokemon engines, recently started on pokemon essentials, and love it so far!

Years
  • Welcome Xtr3me, nice to meet you :-3 I've never made a fangame before since it seems so time-consuming and complex, so that makes game-makers all the cooler seeing the awesome things they can make haha. Lots of talent. See you around, feel free to ask if you need help =)

Reactions: She

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    heyyyyyy Xtreme <3

Welcome to Pokecommunity <3 I see you interested in making fangames. I'll be looking forward to your fangames then.

Happy posting <3

Years
  • Hey man, welcome.

I gave up the fangame scene ages ago. Too time-consuming for too little reward! I could script just about anything though so if you need a hand with that hit me up.

Back