• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
Years
Hmmmm.....Sevii Islands?

Raichu_tamer said:
I've signed up already, this game looks really good so far! ^.^

Regardless of where you start, if you need to get your pokemon from Pallet, and you can't be attacked without a pokemon, then it'd be just like starting from Pallet, so it shouldn't matter what level the pokemon of the gym leaders in the city you start in are, right? Sorry if someone already said that, but yeah XD Looks really really good!! Can't wait for it to come out!!

Yup, Someone allready said that. If this is going to have kanto, Is it going to have Sevii Islands? Sorry if someone allready said the answer.

EDIT: Darn! A near miss to 100th post XD

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
Years
hey if your going to make a pokemon online, try to make people online to be gym leaders gym leaders, and (or) elite four. would be great.

Last edited:
Years
shadow909 said:
heres some sprites, if you want one. just thought i could help. :cool: dont look at me at the wally. and red, i ripped them out.
...Are you trying to take credit for my work?

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
Years
no i just try to look for the person who made it but i couldnt fine, witch i forgot to say not mine.

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2005
i seriously doubt that..why would you say 'i ripped them out.' then?

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2005
Am new in the pokecommunity but you have my full support.

Robbie said:
^^ Thanks. Players will be able to choose their gender from the very start - clothing I'm not so keen on as it would take a lot of work to get it working properly, and it's not something I want to include in the first version. Probably later on once I've got all the more important things such as the battle engine working correctly.

I'm going to have different kinds of Pok?mon Center. For the smaller islands, the centers will be smaller, perhaps with a single Nurse Joy, whereas on the larger islands, the centers will have two or three nurses there.

The mouse will be used to interact with objects such as menus and inventories. It will be entirely different from the Gameboy games in that respect.
Hey dude,
Am new here but i just read and saw the screen shots and they were hot,goodluck and if maybe you might have finished then see this message as begginers mesagge.best of luck.

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
Years
Robbie said:
The SS Anne will go to several other places, including Cinnabar Island. All players will need to do would be raise enough money to purchase a ticket.

As for getting attacked by wild Pok?mon - Pok?mon will only attack you if you have a Pok?mon of your own. Unrealistic as it may be, it's the only way I can see to make it work. Of course, I may decide to have everyone start at Pallet Town. It's not fully decided yet.
I think it would be cooler if the trainers could have their own move set and beat up the wild Pokemon. Another problem with starting in a later town is that the Pokemon are stronger in certain areas, but the only getting starters in Pallet Town solves that. What kind of starters are you offering? Each region's, Kanto's only, common wild ones, or new ones?

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2012
You know the person that is making this thread has been out for quite a while. I recently tried contacting him, but to no avail. Like many of the threads of recent, the starters are just dissapearing...

Years
kygore trainer said:
.............................................................................................................................................................. a.....................................................................
What was the point of that?

Sion

Somber Soul
Years
I IM'd Robbie, and he said Its still going on so... For Jobs, If your Nurse you could get bonuses like If your a nurse your pokemon get the Regeneration affect. But their attack is decreased. Breeders have a +30 % chance of breeding pokemon than regular trainers. Police are allowed to engage any trainers at anytime but if they disobey the Laws in that town they can get their badge pulled, but they are payed if they take out trainers disobeying rules.

For the starter pokemon. I dont think you should have to travel all the way across the continent to start the game. Thats not really cool and will take away the fun. You need to set a certain uilding it doesnt have to be big. Where Trainers are allowed to go and pick a pokemon thats avaliable. You should have it that diff towns have diff starting pokemon. And not to really have it to the starters are charamander and squirtel. But that its maybe Geodude or Evee or somthing.

For your tastes you could make like a White House kind of building for you to stay at. And trainers can request to see you or other high authority if they have problems with the laws or anythng like that.

Cop - 250 an hour
you could make pormotions and stuff.

Nurse - Regeneration to one pokemon in the party
110 an hour

Breeder - 35 % more chance of succesful breeding

Regular Trainer - 0 an hour. But PP increased by 10

Just some advice. Good Luck.

Sion

Somber Soul
Years
Ok, If u click it then your account is activated and you'll be able to sign in when the game comes out.

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jul 13, 2007
You know for the breeders you could give them a higher percent chance of having the egg match the Nature of one the parents, give them a higher percent chance of breeding a female, or have them with a higher chance of getting good IV's that you know people will want because of the type of hidden power you would use on them (EX: Dodrio=ground, Gyrados=Flying, Dugtrio=fighting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back