• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rusty II

When would you like the game to be released?

• Total voters
Years
  • Nice Demo, i like the battles, but in the houses and like the pokecenter, i couldnt make it to the counter, and its really short demo

Years
  • I will do some work on the full version today.. Hopefully, if I can get lots of work done today, and doublecheck lots of stuff tomorrow then, I will upload it.
    I'm not quite sure though.. I will have to fix my bro's half of the game up.. There is lots of stuff he did that I thought would **** people off.. Like a house that never ends and a room which just says GO BACK spelled out in tiles, and there is no teleport to get back. That and patching up my half will be a big task.. I also STILL have to convert half the tiles in the game to R/S lol. Well anyway, My half of the game (which is the boys half) will have two gym battles (you cannot use the shift battle feature with gym leaders), The team battle at the end of the game, A few new last minute towns I added, A battle tournament which you have to wait 1 day to re-enter, Pokemon day-care center which you can BE your pokemon and go on little mini-quests to get trainer stars, You also learn the ability to surf, Maybe some slight changes to the boy's half of the storyline or major changes (whichever I feel like).
    I have put quite a lot of effort into the AI in your friends pokemon (in the team-battle) and you can actually kill it, you can also kill you friend if you don't want help with the battle. All in all, I quite liked doing that part.

Years
  • sorry no work got done, i have been out with my mates and i got burnt. didnt feel up to doing pretty much anything.. work will be done later..

Years
  • I have done some work, but there is more than i expected. And it isnt just a matter of switching over chipsets, I actually have to re-design all of the cities and houses i have already made. I havent had much time to re-design any of the intro or ending... It will come soon.. *sigh* back to work for me

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • To test out the evolutions, I trained my ryhorn or someone up to lvl 20 which is when I realized nothing was happening.
    Then I checked your common events
    I realized the pokemon I was trying to evolve you didn't put in yet.
    So I tried another one that you coded.
    Mid evolution animation, an appearance began and it skipped out. By the time I exited the battle, the evolution was over. It was really messed up. Just thought I'd let you know.

Years
  • hmm... so it evolved in the middle of battle?? that shouldn't have happened?!?!
    I didnt put evolutions for ryhorn and the other starting pokemon.. but there are evolutions for the cheated starting pokemon..

I dont quite understand.. what do you mean by apearances beginning and skipping out? It is supposed to appear, then pulsate and change into the new pokemon...

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • I finished the battle, it started to evolve, and I must have pressed an arrow key and walked into a pokemon (visible battles I think) behind the evolution and the battle started mid-evolution.

There are cheats? I saw something about clipping and a paper in a plant pot, but I didn't know where to find the crumpled paper!

Years
  • oh of course! i made it wait because you can move around while the evolution is happening.. mustn't have waited long enough.. maybe i could just make the evolution an autostart thing... that would make things work better

EDIT: oh yes cheats! well thee was that one about the crumpled paper but you have to finish Pokemon Rusty 1 to get that cheat.. the other cheats are at the end of pokemon rusty II. Dont really want to give any of them away just yet I give you a hint though, you enter them at the title screen.

Last edited:
    Years
  • It's going to be packaged with Pokemon Rusty II, so really, it's two games in one! Pokemon Rusty 1 isn't very detailed but it has a lot of kool effects such as a bike system (this was done 3 years ago so dont think it was easy) and your pokemon follows you EVERYWHERE in the game instead of just in town. There was some more stuff but I will leave it at that for now.

Back