• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!

Years
Hi there! My name is Anson and I am new to the community. I ended up here finding a community for pokemon lovers. I started since R/S and I am currently playing moon. I am here to find poeple to trade/battle and share our experiences.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hi there! My name is Anson and I am new to the community. I ended up here finding a community for pokemon lovers. I started since R/S and I am currently playing moon. I am here to find poeple to trade/battle and share our experiences.
Hello hello! Welcome to the pokécommunity (: Do you think Moon is the best pokémon game so far? I have a soft spot for the older games... But Sun was very fun of course. Hope to see you around!

Years
The game is nice although I find the post game content is a bit shallow. Currently working on the battle tree and collecting different pokemon from GTS.

I can't find ruby but only sapphire, I still remember I killed kyorge in my first playthrough and so I restarted it all over again, lol.

Ghost Nappa

Banned
Years
Welcome, I can relate to that story, but the game is fun to fix what you messed up on the last play through. Plus everyone remember to save before going against the legendary Pokémon.

Back