• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: 404 popup appears whenever I use the forums on desktop

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    It's been happening for a couple of days now and only appears on desktop. It stays on the centre of my screen and there doesn't seem to be a way to close it either? I've attached a screenshot of the popup, It doesn't appear on mobile btw.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-09 09.23.11.png
      Screenshot 2021-07-09 09.23.11.png
      305.6 KB · Views: 28
    Years
  • Hi, just curious if you've tried to 1) clear the cache on your desktop and 2) flush DNS. This is extremely strange and not something I've ever seen, so knowing if you've tried that will help diagnose a bit better. Thanks <3

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Hi, just curious if you've tried to 1) clear the cache on your desktop and 2) flush DNS. This is extremely strange and not something I've ever seen, so knowing if you've tried that will help diagnose a bit better. Thanks <3
    Done both, still getting the error.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    I've done a server reboot, can you let me know if it's still happening now? Appreciate your patience testing. o/

It's still there unfortunately. EDIT: It's gone! Thanks! 👍

Last edited:
    Back