• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Lake Guardians

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
Years
  • So what do you think of Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf?

Do you like the concept behind these Pokemon? Did you try to catch any of them? Is there one that you think is best?

Years
  • Mesprit is my favourite!! It's the cutest of them all IMO, even though I know Azelf is the strongest one and the one I most likely will use in a team if the opportunity arises.

I've always found the concept of the Lake Guardians particularly very interesting to me. :o Their backstore/lore were done exceptionally well, and... if I may be honest? I was kinda disappointed that there weren't others like them in subsequent generations.

... Though I suppose that's what keeps the Lake Guardians themselves unique, yeah?

Back