• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Heads & Tails

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2021
    Love the game so far
    But I have i problem I play on Android and every time I meet the shadow girls on de road of the airport my game freezes what can I do

Years
  • Love the game so far
    But I have i problem I play on Android and every time I meet the shadow girls on de road of the airport my game freezes what can I do

Unfortunately, I don't know why this error happens (as the game works fine on pc) or how to fix it, that's why I've been recommending to play only on Windows. Sorry for the inconvenience😣

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2022
    Hey there, i really want to try out your game, but i wanted to ask if you can play it with a gamepad.
    It would enhance the expirience for me :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2023
    so i was curious how do you get into the fight club? as it is friday the 30th and it says wrong password.I am far into the post game just lost atm

Years
  • Hey there, i really want to try out your game, but i wanted to ask if you can play it with a gamepad.
    It would enhance the expirience for me :)
    I'm not sure. Maybe?
    so i was curious how do you get into the fight club? as it is friday the 30th and it says wrong password.I am far into the post game just lost atm
    Some martial artists living in some Metropia cities know the actual password. If you talk to them, they'll tell you.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    Hey Lgarabato, loving this game a lot! I'm just going to challenge the E4 and wanted to know where can I get a Houndoomite?

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    Thanks for the reply! I've defeated the E4 and have beat some post game villains; but the Houndoomite hasn't been unlocked yet...it's not there in those 2 shops...any idea where else it can be?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thanks for the reply! I've defeated the E4 and have beat some post game villains; but the Houndoomite hasn't been unlocked yet...it's not there in those 2 shops...any idea where else it can be?

I checked it out and it turned out I had written the name incorrectly, which is why the Houndoomite didn't show up in the shop. I upgraded the game and it can be purchased now, thanks for letting me now about this error!

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2022
    So sad that i can not play this game ;( everytime i try to start it it just gets me an error report about ´script_resizer´
    what is that about?

Years
  • So sad that i can not play this game ;( everytime i try to start it it just gets me an error report about ´script_resizer´
    what is that about?

Go to your users folder in your pc, go to the one with your username and look for a folder called "saved games" or something like that. Inside that folder there's an empty folder called like the fangame. Delete it. Then you should be able to open the game correctly, but you'll have to start a new game. In order for this to not happen again, do not change the screen size. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2021
    Hello! I'm enjoying the game so far. I am at the point just after the third gym. Shortly after I received the Lucky Egg, I went back to the airport to fly back to the last city. When I do this it gives me the error
    "Script 'Game_Event' line 164: ArgumentError occurred. Comparison of string with 0 failed"
    I am worried that I will not be able to progress. It should also be noted that I did change screen size to large and it was large when it crashed. I booted it up and it loaded successfully into the large screen. (I just can't stand playing with medium screen, it's way to small for my monitor). Was the screen resizing the reason for this error or will the script fix itself by progressing through the route? Changing back to medium screen still gives the same error. Thanks for your help!

Back