• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Heads & Tails

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    Yes, the game suffers a nasty error if you change the screen size and I haven't been able to find a solution for that. Sorry for the inconvenience. 😞

I don't remember now if the one in Victory Road is the only one but I'm sure it is the first one that can be found in the game. The Garchompite will be given to you by the first main villain of the postgame, who has a Mega Garchomp.

Wait, the game has an error if I change the screen size? Yikes... So far I haven't encountered a bug..

Years
    The game so far is so good, just 2 questions: Is the water starter a physical or special attacker and is there a Discord server for this game?
    Glad to see you're enjoying it! The water starter is a special attacker, the physical one is the grass starter, and no, there's no Discord server for this game.

Wait, the game has an error if I change the screen size? Yikes... So far I haven't encountered a bug..
    All the bugs that could be fixed had been located by the testers and the spanish players when I first released the game a couple of years ago and damn, there were a lot of bugs then😅

Years
    Yes, the game suffers a nasty error if you change the screen size and I haven't been able to find a solution for that. Sorry for the inconvenience. 😞

That's awful. >_< With this tiny screen I can't stream the game and my people would love to see it. I have one option left and will test it - and I hope, that it works.^^

Years
    i have completed the game. It was an amazing game. Also what requirements do i have to meet to catch arceus and the other legendary pokemon. as well as is there any events in post game except for catching pokemon

The postgame is something like the one from Explorers of the Sky, it's the second part for the overall plot, with various arcs in which you'll face new enemies until unlocking the path to a brand new Battle Frontier. At the end of that postgame, you'll also get the possibility to catch Arceus, but before that you also have dozens of legendaries to find.

That's awful. >_< With this tiny screen I can't stream the game and my people would love to see it. I have one option left and will test it - and I hope, that it works.^^

Well, wonderful news! I just updated the game with a workaround that fixes the bug! Now the game has three sizes: small, medium (the default size) and large. The Full screen mode looked like the large size but surrounded by a dark area, and that's the only size that caused the bug. I tested the workaround myself and it worked but please, I ask any new player who downloads the game from april 15th 2021 onward to TRY it and confirm it works! If it doesn't and you get the bug I'll help you fix the game so you can play it normally!

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2022
    Pokémon Heads & Tails

Made with Pokémon Essentials v16.2

Pokémon Heads & Tails is a spanish, superhero-themed Pokémon Fan Game developed during the summer of 2017 and 2018. Launched originally only in spanish, the game has been recently translated to english.

Pokémon Heads & Tails
    Downloard Pokémon Heads & Tails:

Plot
    Pokémon Heads & Tails

Five years have passed since the Metropia region was liberated from the tyranny of the villainous Mr. Apocalypse by the current Pokémon League Champion, the heroic Pokéman! People have adapted to this new era led by the Pokéheroes, Pokémon Trainers who focus their efforts to protect the citizens from evil doers with their Pokémon.

However, absolute peace is still far away, as many trainers known as Pokévillains remain at large, waiting for the right moment to take over the region again, highlighting among them the Team Kaiser, formed by the followers of Mr. Apocalypse who remained in the region after he went into exile.

Play as a young aspiring trainer to become the next Metropia Champion and, consequently, the new #1 Pokéhero, facing all kinds of dangers along the way on a journey to save the region from its doom!

Features
    Gen 3 graphics.
    Superhero-themed story, with an extensive post-game after finishing the Pokémon League that serves as a second half for the overall plot.
    Pokémon Heads & Tails
    Pokémon Heads & Tails

New trainer types: Pokéheroes and Pokévillains.
    610 Pokémon species spanning from the 1st generation to the 7th.
    More than 20 different major villains to encounter.
    New Battle Frontier with a different mechanic from the main games.
    New Poké Ball types.
    A fight club which allows Pokémon vs Martial Artist battles.
    The 48 Mega Evolutions, with a few original ones.
    The Pokémon that evolve by trading evolve now by special item.
    Voltorb Flip mini game.
    Mech fight mini game.
    Move Tutors, they'll teach you some nice Pokémon Moves if you find them hiding across the region.
    All starters until the 6th gen can be caught in the game.

The Region
    Pokémon Heads & Tails

The Metropia region was ruled by a villain who managed to win the Pokémon League Championship back in the day and had been enforcing his will on the citizens with his powerful Pokémon. It wasn't until Pokéman defeated him five years ago that he was forced to leave the region in order to avoid getting imprisoned.

The Starters
    Pokémon Heads & Tails

You can choose one of these three starters before starting your journey: the Chameleon Pokémon Hiteon, the Flame Moose Pokémon Blazebi or the Drop Fish Pokémon Childrop. Each one of them excels at one way of battling.

The Characters
    Pokémon Heads & Tails

You can choose to play with a male avatar or a female avatar. The avatar that you don't choose will become one of the rivals you'll encounter throughout the game.
    Pokémon Heads & Tails

Trevor is the other main rival in the game, a shy and humble young trainer, who starts his journey at the same time as you in order to become braver.

Pokémon Heads & Tails

Team Kaiser is the biggest threat in Metropia since Pokéman became the new Champion. It is formed by Pokévillains still loyal to Mr. Apocalypse's and want to turn the region into a villain paradise again.

And many more!

Screenshots
    Spoiler:

Credits
    Spoiler:

Feel free to inform me of any translation errors, like messages that haven't been translated or something like that. Also, if while watching the cutscenes you think there's a better way to translate something, like using an expression instead of another, feel free to tell me too.

Okay, I fixed the problem and updated the download link:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2023
    Does it matter which emulator to use because i'm having trouble playing it on my pc?

Years
    hi, i'm loving your game, just curious tho, are their hms in this game?

Just Fly, but it's temporary as you'll get a gadget that replaces it right at the start of the postgame. The other HMs are in the form of gadgets given to you by Pokéheroes, so every time you see a masked trainer talk to them, they'll probably give you one of those.

what are the new megas are in this game?

Spoiler:

Years
    Well, wonderful news! I just updated the game with a workaround that fixes the bug! Now the game has three sizes: small, medium (the default size) and large. The Full screen mode looked like the large size but surrounded by a dark area, and that's the only size that caused the bug. I tested the workaround myself and it worked but please, I ask any new player who downloads the game from april 15th 2021 onward to TRY it and confirm it works! If it doesn't and you get the bug I'll help you fix the game so you can play it normally!

Wow - thank ypu very much. *_* My three options doesn't work and so I hope I can stream it.^^

KP7

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2022
    This game is so much fun and I haven't even reached the third gym yet but I'm excited to see more! 😊

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2021
    Glad to see you had fun. The postgame has five arcs, but either way I shall check the english translation file. If it missed some sentences it must be corrected at once, thanks for telling me. Was it only cutscenes or the hud had also parts in spanish? (battle texts, item descriptions, anything that wasn't dialogues).

Hi I was wandering where the next postgame arc would start after the alien invasion one.

Back