• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Gotta love the fact that I got a Shiny torchic in under 100 and ru still hasn't got one :P *shot, trampled, stabbed and ran over by ru*

¬¬;

nothing on my charmander hatch

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
I think i will start hunting on Emerald aswell,im thinking of a route 101 hunt as im fine with any obtainable pokemon of that area shiny anyway i just noticed MM's new banner its cool kinda please don't kill me for likeing it. good luck everyone.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
IM BACK ... but none of you member me ..sad sad day it is... oh wells last time i was here im pretty sure mm let me in shc but then my comp got messed up (still is ) but im back and soon a nue comp hopefully. um to brush everyone up on me um ,

camerupt - caught in ruby

dunsparce - caught in lg

slugma - caught 30 minutes after dun in lg

kakuna - caught in lg

zigzagoons x4 - nintendo berry fix

linoone - nintendo zigzagoon evolved

donphan - trade ( had to give a jirachi )

AND FINALY >>>>> GLAD TO INTRODUCE >>>>> THE NEWEST MEMBERS OF MY SMALL SHINY FAMILY AND TO THE SHC >>>> EEVEE (lg)!!!!! AND ODDISH (ruby)!! tis funny i cuaght oddish in the safari zone did my shiny dance and then traded it to my lg next day i figured id give the eevee a few trys before going back to ruby for pikachu w/ light ball and waht do you know SILVER EEVEE !!!!!!!!!! thats when i did my shiny dance my super bowl dance and the chicken dance to boot! LOL but yeah now im looking for.... MUDKIP ....ive seen that fragin poochyena shiny twice already ... but no mudkip..

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
ooo quick q ' s has anyone hatched a shiny from a diffrent version , like say a mukip in lg or squirtle in ruby like a pokemon u cant get in that version . also should i keep reseting lookin for mudkip or jus breed to find one ?

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
i have the gc bonus disk so i jus reset my extra ruby and get a free jirachi over and over but .... STUPID GC BROKE so i only have four jirachis left lol non shiny sadly..

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Double posting is when you post twice in a row without any one posting after the first one. >.<
Also, at the corner of your post, there is an Edit button. Use that if you want to add something else to the message, don´t make another post with it. ^.^;
[ADD-ON] ^^^Since what I wrote above was meant for before all these replies appeared... @_@
Please, I know you were only trying to get that double posting thing clear, but you could have done it by PM, it was completely offtopic. Please refrain from doing so in the future, please. We don´t want the club to get filled up with SPAM. X_x[/ADD-ON]

Well, I´m here, and back from school, of course. XP
I have been at Neopets for a while, but I guess I´ll hunt for the Torchic now!
*Kicks Blaze*
THOU SHALT NOTH BRAGETH IN FRONT OF METH. >O
*Kicks again*
*Hugs* Just kidding. XD
What I am kidding about I leave it to ya to figure it out. XD

As obviously seen, I haven´t gotten -MY PRECIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOUUUUUS- yet. XD
MUST...BE...MORE...BLO-I MEAN, CHICKEN...THIRSTY...
*Gets a Torchic from the wild and makes a barbeque with it*
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
*Is brick´d*
Well, if I want to get the mustard chicken (Mustard idea by a friend), I must look for it, so good luck and goodbye!
*Burns into ashes*
*Is reborn in a nearby gas station*
Damsh. >.<
*ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!*
GAME OVER.

~*Ru*~

Years
Lt. Surge's Raichu said:
Hey, why are you guys talkin about doubleposting here???
because we answered somebodies querey, while you are spamming.

Ru, you worry me sometimes

Gunna shiny hunt later.

Years
Lt. Surge's Raichu said:
wtf, lol if i am spamming, then you are spamming
actually, my post had something to do with the club, you randomly coming in and saying, "Hey, why are you guys talkin about doubleposting here???" is spamming.

I badly need a shiny charmander cause my mate just got one on his Fire red ¬¬;

was gunna add that to my last post.

Back