• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Ideas

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
  • Good morning (or evening wherever you are). I have posted here to ask for ideas for a fanfiction I am writing for a friend as a Christmas gift (the best kind are the one's you make yourself.). The genre I'm planning to have is supernatural horror (No Lavender Town). If you can provide ideas for a plot or characters or anything else, that would be great

Bay

Years
  • Hi there! Usually if someone asks for ideas/ feedback on ideas I would move it to the Plot Bunny Thread, but it seems you want some brainstorming instead so I'll leave it here for now.

With that said, I think I'll start out by asking a few things. Will this be Pokemon or original? Do you know what your friend's interests are besides them probably liking supernatural horror? I'm asking as perhaps you can feature their favorite Pokemon and/or characters in there, for instance. Thinking of a plot is harder unless I get a better idea of your friend's interests and favorites.

Back