• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Tool: DS Map Graphics Editor

Do you want Platinum, HG/SS and BW first Map for the first release?

• Yes

Votes: 396 90.8%
  • No, later

Votes: 40 9.2%

• Total voters

RHIOneAlbum

Banned
Years
You don't need to load anything.
Just open the tool, click on the first Map, and edit what you want.

It's not so simple at this time.
I need to work on each Map for apply the same functions.

The source code is messy, that's why i don't want release it.

Ah, ok
And sorry for accusing of fake earlier-I've just never seen a working one other than this buggy one I got.
Good luck :P

Years
Link ^_^, you was planned for swap texture or sprite on 3D texture (is not mean editor, is just replace these texture)?, i mean is have function import/export ... ?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Yay! A map editing program! I knew this would happen eventually. I remember when B/W map editing was discussed, I guessed that it would be essentially the same as the 4th gen. Looks like I was right^_^. I can't wait until this is more developed!

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2012
Do you have a rough idea of when this will be released, I really like it (SVN Version), and I can't wait for this to be released. Good work :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2012
I will definitely be getting this as soon as it's released. I would help, but I've never done programming before so I'll probably break it :\

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Hm... I was actually thinking of a creative name for a map editor. "Dimensirome Map" (pronounced "Deh-men-she-roam Map") was what I came up with when I woke up one morning and was having a think about a map editor, it's a combination of the words 'Dimension' and 'Monochrome' I was originally intending to use it for my project, but since I lack the knowledge of the commands in Visual Studio, I'm unable to create any tool. So I've actually PM'd Link giving the URL knizz's source code for the map viewer, it should probably help with creating the 3D interface, after all... the map viewer source code URL is available in this thread. The source code has been untouched for quite a while. Combining this with Link's map editor... will make this into the very first true map editor for the 4th and 5th generations. Also Link, feel free to use my creative name for your map editor.

Tan and Teal

DS ROM Hacker
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 23, 2019
When I try to open Diamond on this, it says that there is a problem opening the rom because part of the file is missing. Is something wrong with the rom or the editor?

Back