• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
Years
  • Pokemon Raising of Thorn

The Game is about The Weather System It's Bad Its been Like this For Years So A Young Kid Who wants to Be a Proffesor Is Going to Fiqure out the Problem. And the Problem Is that Team Weather Has A Super Power Pokemon So Powerful That Team Weather Could Take Over The World

~~New Features~~
    ~ New Pokemon
    ~ New Region
    ~ All The Pokemon Even Bonsly Rukario .ect
    ~ New Character
    ~ New Starters
    ~ New Towns

ScreenShots:

Last edited:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I don't mean this in a criticising make but, your maps aren't as good as they should be. I mean they're a nice size, but they could be a little more rural or metropolitan. Keep up the good work though.

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
    Years
  • I need help how do u make the beginning were oak talks to you?

More screenshots comming soon
    And i need a spriter
    scripter if you can use one for RPG maker 2/k3
    Map editors
    Map Makers
    Game Testers

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    The maps are very empty. The title screen is...lame.

Don't use blinding colors. If you don't have Paintshop or Photoshop, stay away from images that aren't sprites. Use a Pok?mon logo from the game. You can get one pretty easily.

Google "Spriter's Resource".

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    The title screens are alright. The maps could use filling up as the other members said. Trees, ponds, and flowers are an example.

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
    Years
  • Well My Spriter what i have isnt sending me the Pictures of the new Pokemon For some reason when i get some ill show you

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back