• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Sighs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dash

Hurr.
Years
  • Alright, this really isn't easy for me to say but.. Yeah I'm sorry guys. I know that I've been a bit of a ******* (Sarcastic emphasis on the bit) and I've probably discouraged a few of you. I have been going through a seriously tough year, My 3-year Girlfriend left me and I took that with a mighty blow to my confidence, the bullying that I have endured since year two has gotten a lot worse recently and has resulted in me getting "Beatings" as the Chavs call it numerous times in the past month or so.

I realized that I am becoming someone who I really don't want to be online, I want to be a nice guy. I really do. But the Internet is good for venting frustration and upset, however it passes it on to others.

I'm going to try my best to be a nicer person, I hope you guys can forgive my extreme rudeness.

Dawson/Avatar, feel free to close this if you must. I just wanted to say I was sorry.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Heey, you're cute. You've been like I would have been if I was more active over here.
    Though, I know it is hard to be dumped on a long relation ship, perhaps find someone (somenew) to lighten you up (in all ways).

Cheers, Me™

Years
  • Well, you have to let it out somehow. And sorry about your girlfriend. That must be tough. (I don't have one, so I don't know) Next time, try releasing your anger on a punching bag, though. It does wonders. (That's what I do, and it does wonders)

强有力

Powerful
    Years
  • Dash, i know me and you have never talked but ive always looked up to you and your game making skills. You may have hit some people pretty hard verbally but that is all in the past now. i wish you well and i am sorry about your girlfriend.
    Tyler Chan!

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
  • I've seen you hit some people pretty hard here, but I can see why. All you really did was point out true thing, but it was harsh. I can see how you can bash on people online, and I look up to you for actually being able to apologize here. It takes a lot more courage to apologize online than in real life, because then anybody can see it. Also, somebody has to point out to those n00bs that if they don't actually work on a project either they'll never finish it or it'll suck. Oh, and I'll udate this post with the initial version of one of my most recent projects, which I've only revealed on a non-game building site. (It's not nearly done, but I've got the basics done. It's essentially a library on yu-gi-oh! cards, organized by effect. I am making it to help people.) I was hoping you could tell me what you think, and how I could improve it. (And, before you comment on the maps, I know that they aren't exactly the best)

OK, here's what I wanted your opinion on. (I haven't finished everything I wanted to work on, but this is a pretty good test)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T4NRDFQOhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=JDRMQWKE

Last edited:

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
    Years
  • Meh. I think you should keep the ego-killer ways, just only use them AFTER a bunch of newbies have made the developer lose sight of reality next time. Anyway, sorry about your year. Hopefully it'll get better.

Years
  • Dude all the chavs at school get on to me because i am a "Greb" and i have long hair and stuff. Just because i listen to different music and i have a different image make3s them think i am an easy target. Ignore what my parents said to me "tell a teacher" all teachers just want to earn money, very few are actually conserned of the welfare of their students which means your on your own. Here at the PC we can give you support, hey we aren't there with you physically but we are all your friends... Never forget the PC..

all the best Jack

~Jak~ + .-'Infernal Hylian'-.

AKA (link2005 + ~Tidus~

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Only one person picks on me but he says such retarted insults that don't even make sense so I don't care.He sometimes trys to hit me.I kick the crap out of him once but he still doesn't learn.Some people can be so mean with words.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    What? No!

I like you the way you are (lol) I used to think you were some kind of idiot, and I hated you for that... but as time passed, I realized that you are like... the evil piece of this section.. the one that brings fights and rude replies!

Without your rude replies (I've laughed so much at some...) I wouldn't be as happy as I am today.

ive always looked up to you and your game making skills

:p

~Azura.

Krishnan

Betrayer..........
    Years
  • I have something to say to you Dash. But before that I must say sorry for what I've said about you earlier, and sorry for what I typed in this message. I am not angry at you but I am a little confused.

OK, after reading what you've said, and comparing your problems with mine, well I came to the conclusion that mine is worse. I really don't want to remind myself what happened nor do I want to share it with others. And even after all these I think I am still nice (I think!). I know many of you might say I'm not.

And I have some advice for you. Learn to forgive and forget and not think of the past. I was a damn angry boy once. And because of that I had to suffer a lot mentally and physically. The thing is try not to be angry and if you are angry try not releasing your anger on anything or anyone, try releasing it on yourself. "No one has to suffer because of what has happened to you except you.", that is what my late grandfather said.

And another thing, I know I can't do this but maybe you can, Have no regrets because everything happens for the best.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back