• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Map] MikeMatt15's Ultimate World Map Hacking guide

Years
  • Seen today
Hi all,

I'm trying to perfectly change the worldmap, but I'm missing some info about which of the four worldmaps opens up in Fire Red. I have the idea that Mikematt's tutorial could contain some information about that, but the attachment link is broken and he hasn't been online in 4 years or so.

So my question is: does someone have a spare copy of his Ultimate World Map Hacking Guide?

Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2019
I don't know who Mikematt is, but here is exactly what you're looking for:

http://sfc.pokefans.net/lesson.php?id=19

There are basically four tables, with each table assigning the index values of locations. the first table includes index 0x0-0x8E, and can't really be edited unless you just want to shorten/extend it. tables three to four contain the index values of the sevii islands. Those you can change values and extend them. The ending byte for the tables is 0xC5.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen today
He is some guy who made a tutorial about this:P

Thanks for the link, I think I figured it out!

Back