• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Palkia to debut in Pokémon GO next month

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • Well this was almost a good one, I don't battle, until a few days ago, as some know, I got my daughter into and she has really got into it full blast, I gone a couple of raids with her, caught 2 groudons, was surprised to see kyogre out at 5:04 today, didn't get it and also done a palkia with no luck catching it, bit it was a good time doing it with my daughter, Sumar, thanks to her for getting me into it. Sorry for the long story.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Is anyone still raiding Palkia?

I've been busy but it's like... lack of shininess is sad. Do you guys still find purpose in raiding it despite Rayquaza outclassing it?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I normally do not care beyond getting the dex entry. I guess if the opportunity comes up again I may go for it, but not going to hunt for Palkia. Not even my favourite legendary.

ムンナ

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2023
    My local community raids this pokemon as with all raids. They aren't as intensive as with groudon and kyogre raid trains. Got my hundo Palkia so I need to raid more to max it.

Its the third best dragon type attacker and most of my local group didn't play when rayquaza was out or some even before shinies weren't a monthly occurrence. So they are trying to get 15 attack dragons to not only be generalists but have a good second team if needed to relobby.

Back