• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Expanded/Shining Legends] Raichu GX / Vikavolt GX

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
  • x1 Oranguru
    x3 Grubbin
    x2 Charjabug
    x1 Vikavolt w/ Strong Charge
    x2 Vikavolt GX
    x3 Pikachu w/ Thunder Wave/Electro Ball
    x3 Raichu GX
    x1 Raikou w/Shining Body
    x1 Raikou w/Booming Thunder
    x1 Tapu Koko Promo
    x1-2 Tapu Koko GX
    ------------------------------------------------
    x2 Field Blower
    x4 Max Elixer
    x4 Rare Candy
    x3 Ultra Ball
    x3 Aether Paradise
    x1 Bridgette
    x2 Guzma
    x4 N
    x4 Professor Sycamore
    x3 Choice Band
    x2 Float Stone
    ----------------------------------------------
    x9 Electric Energy
    May try to squeeze some double coloris in.

My brother did some stuff like added the trainers he thinks I should use and told me to use the non gx Tapu koko and Vikavolt along with the shining body Raikou. Which I'm so/so about. I'd like to keep the deck on the cheaper side, and some of the trainers seem like a bit much. I'll only be playing against my brothers Drampa/Garbodor deck, and my other brothers probably Waterbox deck for the most/only part.

He did try to edit it more by removing Raikou in total for the gen 5 eel line, well the first two. While greater benifet on the bench, I don't like the idea.

Last edited:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Like I said on discord, drop all the vika stuff for electrode lines and extra lightning energy. 9 lightning is only 180 damage, you need a higher output.

Back