The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Roleplay Theatre
Political Pokemon AU (Altenrate Universe) RP (Roleplay)

Roleplay Theatre The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!

Closed Thread

Old September 24th, 2017 (9:28 AM). Edited September 24th, 2017 by johhny03.
Cool guy

Nature: Jolly
    hello i am johhny. i make this check for interest before but i think glitch came and delete it XD
    no problem i have lot of time

seting: pokemon is in modern world that we live in...rp is happening only in america (united states of america) during election

plot: humans believe that pokemon rigged donald trum election.actually they are correct...darkrai use his evil dark power to rig election because donal d trump catch darkrai... you are part of hillary clinton team (good guys) and you will use only cool and epic pokemon to defeat donal trump.

i hope you like it and please give me constructive criticism thank you :))

edit: i am sorry i making mistake in title....it is alternate universe...also i forget to put category....sorry:(

Relevant Advertising!

Old September 24th, 2017 (10:19 AM).

Nature: Naive
    Alright my dude, you posted this once and we took it down because we assumed it was a troll, but here you are putting it up again. I'd like to think you're being serious, and genuinely interested to make a RP about the 2016 US presidential election, but chances are you're not and just here to mess around. If you look around at the RPs and interest checks around here, you can see there's a standard of quality a little higher than what you've shown here.

I'll close the thread, but if you are genuinely gauging interest for a RP like this and aren't trolling, send a PM my way and I'll unlock the thread. Sounds fair?
    I make memes and other carcinogens
    Closed Thread

Quick Reply