• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] PCL Feedback Thread

Sirfetch’d

Sorry about this, guys. It's partly my fault that this has been delayed. I've been busy with a few trips among other things which has put pretty much everything on wolf. I have the reaffirmation PMs typed up and will be sending those out on Friday morning. We'll then follow the time frame that wolf has planned out. As soon as the auctions conclude I will be posting Anti's XY OU tournament and we will also be having the PCL Hunger Games as well as an extended OU ladder race on our server. Again, sorry this has been somewhat put on the back burner but it has our full attention now.

Sirfetch’d

All of the PMs have been sent out now. We will begin the auction preparation and if everyone responds asap the auctions will begin shortly after.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
The auction will be held in this room at 6 PM ET on this Saturday, November 21st. We might be forced to delay it to the 22nd, as Shawn's birthday is on Monday and his family might have something planned for Saturday. Also, PCL offseason might not start until a few days after auction, but the general plan is to get things going on Sunday, the 22nd, if the auction doesn't get delayed.

2Fruit

Aka 2Fruit
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 1, 2019
Will be great to get the league back.

Should we be online when the auction begins?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Will be great to get the league back.

Should we be online when the auction begins?
Nope, only clan leaders need to be there. The auction was originally intended to be private so that no one would get offended about whether the leaders spend too few points on them. However, we received requests to make it public for those interested in watching.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
The auction is now over, here are the clan rosters! Logs of the auction might be posted later since there were requests for it.

PCL offseason will commence on around Thanksgiving. When that happens everyone will notified via PM about the offseason and what clan they're in.

edit: Nido may end up being traded with a different clan. Chase and I need to discuss whether to allow trading players to begin with.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I figured I'd give you guys an update. I was sick last week and had issues with my PC, but it's all good now. Offseason is planned to start on December 3rd. If I predict that I won't have time to finish things by around then, the BSS can take over it for me.

edit: I made the ETA a few days too early as usual. However, I now have time for PCL with the GT tournament and staff stuff out of the way. PCL's a-coming.

edit: Things are coming along, working on getting an event's battle format ready on the server.

edit: Nido has reconfirmed that he wants to drop out instead of swapping clans. amg will likely replace him but it isn't final just yet. Anyway, I've been really busy with school and Christmas shopping, but aside from an upcoming test things are calming down for me. I'll be able to get the two battle formats ready so that we can proceed with the events.

Last edited:
Back