• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PokeCommunity

NobleDragonite

Ace-Trainer No.5634623
Years
Hello everyone.
I know the PokeCommunity forum for a while but only now I have decided to register here. I found this forum, probably like I assume the most people, via google. Also it is nice to see that there is a forum about Pokemon that has so many active members.
Since I've been playing Pokemon for the first generation and I always look into what's new here and who plays what, I had the idea to sign up here.

What I expect here? So apart from talking about Pokemon here and getting to know nice and interesting people, I hope to enjoy the Pokemon brand more by not only buying the product but sharing my experiences with people as well have the same interests. In short, just have fun with Pokemon and see how well it's evolving.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
Sup, NobleDragonite you'll probably see me a little bit around here because I'm active every day for some time and yes what's your favorite pokemon game?
Welcome to the community

Last edited:
Years
You'll see me around here too and the question I'm asking I think I know what the answer is but just want to confirm whats your favorite pokemon?
Greetings and Welcome to the community and I think its Dragonite because of your username

NobleDragonite

Ace-Trainer No.5634623
Years
Nice to meet someone who is one of the active members. So my favorite Pokemon game is probably UltraMoon. Was also the first 3D game I liked it so much. But I can not say if I have spent more time with the story or in the Festival Plaza lol. I am currently on PokemonMasters, the game has a slightly different combat system but still fun.

Years
Great to have you! Yeah, it's great sharing your love for Pokémon with people through communities like these. Keeps our love for it burning. Welcome Noble. <3

NobleDragonite

Ace-Trainer No.5634623
Years
My favorite pokemon is Charmander, of course, Dragonite is on my favorites list right next to Charmander. Thank you very much for the warm welcome.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi there Dragonite! Welcome to the community. I'm glad you were able to find us! We're really lucky to have so many active and dedicated members. <3

Back