• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Kanto Region Talk `

Zach!

Alola!
Years
  • Well, its the hardest region for me, I dont know why, but mistys gym is too hard, ;p ANYONE know how to beat it? and im talking about pokemon fire ash misty gym.

Years
  • Who's your starter Pokemon and which version are you playing? FireRed , LeafGreen, Blue, or Red? I'm guessing your starter is Charmander or Squirtle. If you're playing FireRed or Red, catch an Oddish, level it up to defeat Misty and if you're playing LeafGreen or Blue, catch a Bellsprout and level it up to defeat Misty.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Who's your starter Pokemon and which version are you playing? FireRed , LeafGreen, Blue, or Red? I'm guessing your starter is Charmander or Squirtle. If you're playing FireRed or Red, catch an Oddish, level it up to defeat Misty and if you're playing LeafGreen or Blue, catch a Bellsprout and level it up to defeat Misty.

He's playing Pokemone Fire Ash or a fan made version of RBY(more so of Y since your starter is Pikachu). Unfortunately, you only have Butterfree and Pidgeotto since if memory serves, Pikachu won't battle like in the Anime. Seeing as I've not played it, not much I can do to help ya beat her other than to grind and to use Sleep Powder, Stun Spore like a boss.

Should add that Pidgeotto's Sand Attack is underrated. Consider using that to lower her Accuracy. Can't beat you if they can't hit you.

Last edited:

Zach!

Alola!
    Years

Pokemon fire ash. a fan game, So Pikachu.

Back