• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] U.S. Zeraora code for trade and 2 U.S. Shiny Poipole codes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2019
    I have a single U.S. code I can trade. I'm in need of any event I don't have. I'm looking for some older events in particular.
    Any event Arceus, Genesect, Keldeo, Shaymin, Victini, Meloetta, Volcanion. Make an offer, as I only have 1 code I can trade.
    I also have 2 U.S. Shiny Poipole codes for trade.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    Code still available?
    I have a PAL AU game - have a number of old legendaries avail.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2019
    Yeah the code is still available. The code I have is a U.S. game code. I also,noticed your topic. I have a Shiny Poipole code as well. What others do you have?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2019
    It sounds like you're playing the PAL version of the game, so I'll just give you a heads up just in case; US Zeraora codes can't be redeemed on your cartridge.

Can you clarify this for me, what is a PAL version?

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Can you clarify this for me, what is a PAL version?

Basically, the European copy of the game that's available for most of Europe, Australia and New Zealand. To put it very simply, a US 3DS can only play US cartridges, PAL 3DS for PAL cartridges, Asia 3DS for Asian cartridges, etc., and this extends to Mystery Codes in the Pokemon games as well. Basically, the codes are region-locked and therefore only redeemable in the region that they originated from (which is why Americans can't claim Japanese events and things like that).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back