• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help! I need pictures of Roxanne.

• Thread starter Gym Leader Roxanne
  • Start date

Gym Leader Roxanne

yup.. It's the time to make my banner by myself. I have no pics of her on the computer. If you want to, you may attach them or leave a url on the topic.. Thank You.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Gym Leader Roxanne said:
yup.. It's the time to make my banner by myself. I have no pics of her on the computer. If you want to, you may attach them or leave a url on the topic.. Thank You.

heh... from the old PC when you asked for Roxanne's picture, i guessed that you'll use her name on new PC...

Unfortunately, i still can't find any sites with screenshots from those 2 episodes (except Serebii.net but you can't exactly "right click" there...)

Gym Leader Roxanne

heh... from the old PC when you asked for Roxanne's picture, i guessed that you'll use her name on new PC...

Unfortunately, i still can't find any sites with screenshots from those 2 episodes (except Serebii.net but you can't exactly "right click" there...)
No sweat... Save the webpage... LOL.. that what I do... and then it will be at "Title"_files folder.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
there's certainly ways to "right click" on serebii.net. But if he really dont' want ppl to steal those episode images and other stuff on his site, i'll respect that opinion... if i try hard enough there will be a way but i got better stuff to do (games and posting on PC ^^)

Gym Leader Roxanne

Okay then... I'm just going to switch to a more convient name then.. Thankyou for helping.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
since Gym Leader Roxanne is now "dead", think this thread is rather useless now...

i don't think we need to help you look for Haruka's picture right? she's kind of everywhere on the internet...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Indeed. Haruka, if you're interested in any combination of my old Haruka pictures, drop me a PM.

Jason

Banned
Years
Go to Serebii Site and click on Enter then Episode Pictures then find Try to Study Pokemon Sch0ool ep and the Nosepass Secret Weapon ep. They are in the bottom list above the endings.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
that isn't exaclty possible. Serebii.net disables right click. And if they really do all these complicated codings just to stop us from riping pictures from their site, respect that idea and just look for pictures elsewhere. Serebii.net isn't the only website on the internet :)

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Hmmm... Yeah... They are... Hmmmm. Just download a episode from Free_pokemon and use Microsoft Movie Maker 2 and then you can take screenshots... Very Convient eh?

Unfortanally I don't have a Cable Modem speed or higher... so I can't download any..

Back