• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Rocko's Modern Life: Static Cling Presents "R.I.P. - Rocko's Job at Mr. Smitty's Kind of a Lot O' Comics Retail Business (1993-2019)"

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    Originally in Nickelodeon's Rocko's Modern Life animated TV series, Rocko was once mainly a cashier at his former employer Mr. Smitty's Kind of a Lot O' Comics former retail business. However, right after returning back to the Planet Earth with Spunky, Heffer and Filburt 20 years later, he has expressed his concern as he no longer has his job there if this business that he worked at did not exist anymore, but was replaced by a instant-print kiosk, and this leaves Rocko as now unemployed. So from his job, Do you think that Rocko was fired, has he resigned or you're not sure? Do you think that Rocko will find another job available, go to college or not either? Why? Please let me know.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • I've heard some people like this film, but personally, I'm extremely not interested, I feel as if it would annoy me if I actually watch it. It's a shame, the show its based off seems somewhat okay, but eh... not for me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    I've heard some people like this film, but personally, I'm extremely not interested, I feel as if it would annoy me if I actually watch it. It's a shame, the show its based off seems somewhat okay, but eh... not for me.

Well? What are you interested in instead?

Back