• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] How to hack later-gen Pokemon and Abilities into Pokemon Emerald, then create a new region and story?

Years
  • How do I hack later-gen Pokemon and Abilities into Pokemon Emerald, then create a new region and story with a unique "local Pokedex" but all Pokemon in the global pokedex catchable during the postgame?

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    To create a new region maybe play with CONNECTION on advance map (I recommend AMP 1.92)

Years
  • How do I hack later-gen Pokemon and Abilities into Pokemon Emerald, then create a new region and story with a unique "local Pokedex" but all Pokemon in the global pokedex catchable during the postgame?

The DizzyEgg Battle Engine Upgrade will help a great deal. It includes most of the new features and Pokémon can be added till Generation VII. As for the region map, you can change it, and as said above, change the Map connections to construct a new region. You can view plenty of good tutorials both for A-Map and the Engine Upgrade.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    Yes.. It says All moves, abilities and battle items up to gen7 have been inserted

If it's anything like the CFRU you'll just need to change some text files.

Alternatively you can just change the hex values directly in a hex editor like HxD

Back