• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon Plasma Rated T (OOC)

What Type of Area do you Want Next? (I already have one in mind, but this is just for me to see what

• Another Forest -_-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Desert

• Cave/Mountain/High Mountain

• River

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grassland

• Coast side

• Swamp

• Graveyard (???)

• I don't care

• Total voters

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
lol lacoste. Thanks for the concise summary. We're just waiting for Midnight to post what his reactions with the angry Bambi.

Battle Royale! *frog-leaps*

If Midnight does not post sooner, maybe I'll post with Javier just bumping into him and diving smack right into the shack.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
But where is the book on the table or on the bookshelf?

Spoiler:

^ See what I mean?

i almost posted the same question earlier, until after reading it three more times, it finally dawned on what it really says.
1: a book called ''WAR AND PEACE'' is sitting in the bookshelf.
2: a DIFFERENT book lies open on the table, with the indivual words ''WAR'', ''AND'', ''PEACE'' in the text, highlighted with a pen.

also ORegan, after that last post you're kind of my new hero in storywriting. D:
i'm... definitely curious as to how we're going to keep the Ursaring AND Sawsbuck from killing us all inside though, seeing as how Ursaring already managed to break the front door down apparently...

Last edited:

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
xD lacoste, I'm in the house too. I'm going to post. Also, the Ursaring will be taken care of really quickly. Well, we are going to get someone else in the house, Javier and Colette are gonna find their thief really soon.

As for the female/male thing, sure. The Pokemon would not fly back with contact, on contact it would become instantly paralyzed. (Not all of the time though)

GMING:

lacoste
Ewery1
ORegan
GENERALLY EVERYONE SHOULD READ ALL OF THE GMING, BUT THIS ONE IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
AH SO SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED!!!!

I have had a mega busy week this week. Tuesday I had mock exams, Monday I was revising for them, Wednesday I had to go somewhere, yesterday my guitar lesson. So
I should hopefully I will post today if I get my homework done if not I will tommorow evening (cause I'm going somewhere else tommorow) sorry.

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
sorry i haven't updated, i know what i am going to do though. I will see Midnight then i will see the ursa and finish it off in a kinda way with suspence. When you reply i will finish off the post

miltankRancher

Years
I posted. Sorry, I could not wait for Midnight as I cannot probably post in the IC thread for the remaining of the week (I have two exams, and one computer programming problem to be submitted) so feel free to bunny me.

And, I brought the Sawsbuck into the shack, as soon as Frank dealt with the Ursaring. Let's keep all the ruckus in one place, and let peace reside elsewhere.

BUNNY MEH.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Guys, this is so confusing xD! Everything is going on at once. I can barely keep track. Anyway, What I was going to say is, if you haven't written that you are inside, you got inside somehow. In my post, I propped the table up to the door, and the Sawsbuck got its horns stuck in there. We have about two minutes to find the War and Peace thing. The book is lying on the floor with those pages open.

miltankRancher

Years
How about, all of us, including those remaining outside the shack, take on the Sawsbuck? It would be easier and we could cancel (sort of) all things that are happening, and focus on the plasmas inside. I see no way a normal trainer would connect that by pulling out the book entitled with the highlighted words would open an entrance where two plasmas are in, in a span of two minutes. Plus, if there is still the Sawsbuck problem, we would be dealing with two problems once the plasmas realize we're there. LOL.

A summary of the players.

Who are inside the shack?

1. Ewery1
2. miltankRancher
3. ORegan
4. lacoste
plus Frank Hul.

Who are outside it?
1. koopafan29 (taking a picnic break, while most of us are being attacked by blood thirsty bears and deer from hell!)
2. Midnight-Umbreon (well, I bumped with him outside the shack while he is listening to music, right?)
3. game_sloth (took the first step into the forest, and have not yet heard from him since)
4. hiinotama (following Javier and Sawsbuck)

So, I guess the four others head to the shack immediately and help us with the Sawsbuck! GO!

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
Well, I figured that the people outside could handle the Sawsbuck while those inside take care of the Plasmas, but I figure I may as well let someone else post first, right?

Years
I don't think anyone an handle the Sawsbuck to be honest with you. My character's 'Mons are all exhausted, so they wouldn't be of much use in a battle at the moment despite the type advantages.

Also keep in mind that the Sawsbuck is at least 25 levels higher than any of the currently captured Pokemon with the exception of the heavily poisoned, weakened, and recently caught Ursaring. The only way to 'defeat' the Sawsbuck would be to intimidate it by sheer numbers. It's a wild Pokemon, so it shouldn't be able to distinguish level differences very well.

Also,wouldn't the amount of banging you guys seem hellbent on making inside the cottage attract the attention of the Plasmas in the secret basement?

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Yes, it will. That is most likely the way we are getting down. There is no way any of our chars are getting in otherwise.

miltankRancher

Years
Well, some of the guys outside the house, (with the exception of Midnight, I guess), still has full-health Pokemon. With almost all of us with two Pokemon each, I think sixteen Pokemon would be able to at least chase the Sawsbuck down, even if most are tired. It's just pushing the limits (especially for some those Pokemon who had just recently battled the Ursaring.)

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
I WILL POST TODAY! I THINK!!! I WILL TRY!

I am so so so so sorry..... Didn't have a chance the weekend and I always do stuff on a Monday :( I'm sowie....

Back