• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone sure why this is happening?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 22, 2019

Everytime i get into a wild battle and the battle is over, i take control of an npc. No idea why. I've only done some map editing and sprite editing. Other than that, I've applied LukeeGD's Black and white music patch. Any possible reason why this is happening? It's Ruby 1.0

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 26, 2020
(This shouldn't be in RnD, it should be in the main part of the branch)

Perhaps a glitch with one of our scripts or the patch?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 22, 2019
I thought maybe it's the patch. Wondering if anyone else had this problem. As far as scripts, is it possible to have a glitch like that from a script that already happened?

Years
  • Seen today
This is indeed not in the right part of the forum...

To answer your question: it's very likely because you gave (one of) those npc's the second 'look down' movement type in advancemap. That movement type is bugged an causes this. Set it to the first 'look down' or 'no movement' to fix it

Back