• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] giving pokerus to a pokemon?

Years
  • There is anyway to trigger pokerus stats via script? I'm thinking in doing like a "black market" with a doctor that gives your pokemon a pokerus

Years
  • Use these commands in your script:
    setvar 0x8004 0x0 //0x0 is for the 1st pokemon in the party, 0x1 is for the 2nd pokemon...
    callasm 0x8?????? //offset of the decrypt routine (replace the ? by a free space offset)
    setvar 0x8005 0xF //0xf is the maximum duration of the virus (4 days I think...)
    callasm 0x8?????? //offset of the give_pokerus routine
    callasm 0x8?????? //offset of the encrypt routine

Now, you put the machine code of the routines at the offsets you choose:
    Spoiler:

After that, when you talk to the person (or trigger the event) that uses the script, your pokemon will get the pokerus.

Edit: this works for fire red US, I guess you would need to change the routines for other versions.

Last edited:
    Back