• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tilesets.........

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
Years
  • Hi,
    Me and Adam_148 have been ripping stuff
    Adam wants suff for his comic
    and I need it for RM2K3 or RMXP
    So....
    would it be possible for someone to put the rescources (In attachment) In BOTH Rm2k3 and RMXP Style please
    If you don't want to you don't have to
    (The items in the .zip may need resizing)
    Thanks in advance
    SG06

Years
  • Did you ask the creator of those tiles if you could use them? I know that they are from someone's hack (I forgot whos) because I saw those about 4 months ago in the ROM Hacking section. If not, then remove them. (I know that you did not create them either.)

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
  • Don Patch said:
    Did you ask the creator of those tiles if you could use them? I know that they are from someone's hack (I forgot whos) because I saw those about 4 months ago in the ROM Hacking section. If not, then remove them. (I know that you did not create them either.)
    I didn't get them from a ROM Hack, Adam_148 ripped them from somewhere, but I don't know where.....actually he ripped them from Pokésho I think

Last edited:

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • i thought for tilesets you could take them then credit them when you finish on the game, on the credits. thats what budgie boy told me before.

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
    Years
  • You can use them if they post them onto the forums saying that you can use them, but if you get someones elses Mod/game and rip them and use them then you may get it trouble with that.
    Hope that clarifyes Speedy_Sonic

And whats this about eddie being dead???

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • so you gotta get permission from them? hey i dont know anything about this, but i thought that was how you give credit. *beginning to get upset* i get different stories from everyone. but what if they arent from here? *looks reaaly upset*

Back