• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Legacy of the Dragon Islands [T] [OOC Thread]

The warden

I'm back!
Years
  • Ok i have a question.... What is a joint post???

A joint post is where two or more RPers work together on a post, normally via PM. The way it works is each player takes it in turn to add to a post reacting to the other players' actions. When it's done one of the players will put it up normally with a comment saying who worked on it.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • I apoglogize by how late I and kitred are managing. we are on different timezones (totally opposite I guess) so we could only manage out pm at a day, sorry,

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • I apoglogize by how late I and kitred are managing. we are on different timezones (totally opposite I guess) so we could only manage out pm at a day, sorry,

Don't worry about it, I expected things to slow down here a little. Just keep working and get the post up when you can. Don't rush it as if the post is good I will reward you well.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    im finished. :)

Spoiler:

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • OK quicksand I accept your application. Welcome to the Legacy of the Dragon Islands. BTW when I first put up this RP you had the choice of Nidoran (M/F), so let me know if you want the female Nidoran as I deleted its move set. The move set is ever so slightly changed if you want the other but I can't recall it I would have to work it out again. Kinny reminds me of another character in a RP I'm in at the moment.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    OK quicksand I accept your application. Welcome to the Legacy of the Dragon Islands. BTW when I first put up this RP you had the choice of Nidoran (M/F), so let me know if you want the female Nidoran as I deleted its move set. The move set is ever so slightly changed if you want the other but I can't recall it I would have to work it out again. Kinny reminds me of another character in a RP I'm in at the moment.

i was so worried you wouldnt accept her. this is only the second time ive ever roleplayed a girl, so this should be pretty interesting lol. and no thanks, ill stick with the male nidoran.

Years
  • Ahh sorry. I've been really busy lately and I probably will be for awhile. I will try to post at least twice a week.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • I have taken the decision to drop my place in the role play, I'm not active enough. I will continue to be your GM so don't be worried this role play won't be closing any time soon, in fact it will mean I have more time to focus on the story line and you guys. My place will be open shortly for who ever wishes to replace me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Species: Joltik

Nickname: Jolt

Appearance: Normal

Personality: Sweet and very energetic

Requested moves: X-Scissor plus the original moves.

( Already caught )

Back