• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon: Discovery

Should the beta be released sooner or later?

• Sooner! [Shorter beta]

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • Later! [Longer beta]

Votes: 35 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Years
  • Well, it's been three weeks actually, but you need to be patient. Le pug has a life, school probably, work, and other things, you can't rush him.

Indeed. I do make promises that I try to keep but lately been busy with getting ready for my PFA coming up (working out) and also work until 4pm each day and I've been moving lately since I just closed on my house so still waiting on the internet to be set up (which will be tomorrow) and unpacking etc. but the map IS done and ready to go so I'll finish up the patch and release it soon

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • Indeed. I do make promises that I try to keep but lately been busy with getting ready for my PFA coming up (working out) and also work until 4pm each day and I've been moving lately since I just closed on my house so still waiting on the internet to be set up (which will be tomorrow) and unpacking etc. but the map IS done and ready to go so I'll finish up the patch and release it soon

Oh ok. Take your time though, man. You need to get situated in your house first. There's no need to rush.

elcaptino

the one
    Years
  • Indeed. I do make promises that I try to keep but lately been busy with getting ready for my PFA coming up (working out) and also work until 4pm each day and I've been moving lately since I just closed on my house so still waiting on the internet to be set up (which will be tomorrow) and unpacking etc. but the map IS done and ready to go so I'll finish up the patch and release it soon

nah i didnt want to rush him come on i aint that bad i was just showing him my excitement?

Years
  • Once here, you can't go back or anything.

2nm1v1f.png

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2015
    I love hacks with a story that makes me immersed in the game, manga adventure series of aethe and Dark rising series did this for me and this hack does too so i hope its completed one day it looks good

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Seems like it's supposed to go smooth. I've been watching this like every time. I hope you get sweet updates soon cause I can't wait either c:

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2015
    I've found a bug, when I try to open the bag, I get a black screen and the game stops, at any time I try it won't open. Last time I opened it the game stopped and I lost my save files. :\ Can you help me?

EDIT: Fixed it, it was the emulator :|

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • I've found a bug, when I try to open the bag, I get a black screen and the game stops, at any time I try it won't open. Last time I opened it the game stopped and I lost my save files. :\ Can you help me?

EDIT: Fixed it, it was the emulator :|

I'm having a similar problem with gpSP. How'd you fix it?

It's also crashing when I try to enter the building north of the Labyrinth. Wait, I just had to leave and re-enter. Speaking of bugs, now that I finished the beta (It was amazing BTW!), here're my findings of bugs/oddities throughout my playthrough.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • WOW That's exactly the Pokemon hack I was looking for! Cool graphics, awesome music and it's not like the most of the hacks, where you are a ten-year old boy who wants to beat the elite four and become a champion. It has its own brand new story, and I really like that!{:3} That's just the beta 1, but I must say I'm really surprised just by the idea of the game and I'm looking forward for the completed version of Pokemon Discovery!:)

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2023
    The UPS patch doesn't seem to be working, either that or it's my ROM, which seems to be normal.
    Help Please!

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    Any updates?
    Love the story, and the story idea for Fat Kid, is there any updates on either?

Back