• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bel here :)

PokeGirlBel

Avengers Assemble!
Years
  • Hi call me Bel. My favorite Pokemon generations would have to be Gen 3 and 5. Love Hoenn for the tropical setting and love Unova for the modern day urban setting. I am trying to learn Japanese right now and I want to start making Youtube videos but have no idea what to do. I enjoy drawing and hope to make a manga some day along side video game design.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Bel and i hope you enjoy it here
    VM/PM me if you want to talk/want a friend
    I like gen 5 and haven't really tired gen 3 since i didn't really like pokemon when they came out

Years
  • Hi call me Bel. My favorite Pokemon generations would have to be Gen 3 and 5. Love Hoenn for the tropical setting and love Unova for the modern day urban setting. I am trying to learn Japanese right now and I want to start making Youtube videos but have no idea what to do. I enjoy drawing and hope to make a manga some day along side video game design.

Hi PokeGirlBel, what do you think of Bianca's new look?

She looks like a total nerd now.

I love the Unova region as well for its advanced technology and graphics.

Are you excited for Black & White 2? I am!

Remember to contact a moderator if you have issues.

- Hikari10

PokeGirlBel

Avengers Assemble!
    Years
  • Hi PokeGirlBel, what do you think of Bianca's new look?

She looks like a total nerd now.

I love the Unova region as well for its advanced technology and graphics.

Are you excited for Black & White 2? I am!

Remember to contact a moderator if you have issues.

- Hikari10

Oh thanks :)

I like her new nerdy look she looks cute. hehe

I'm really excited for BW2. The world champion part has me excited.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey there! I can't say I really have a favorite generation... I didn't care for Hoenn's bizarre towns, and while I did like Unova's urban setting, the rest of B/W let me down... like the menus and experience earning :/ Best part of 3rd gen IMO was FR/LG.

I've made a few Anime Music Videos that are on YouTube, and the only program I've really used has been Windows Movie Maker.

Bianca was one of my fave characters from B/W, though my fave Pokemon character remains the girl trainer from FR/LG.

Well, hope you have fun on PC, and if you ever want to chat, just drop me a message! Enjoy your time here, and be sure to check out everything that we have to offer!

Years
  • Hello welcome. Hey I also like gen III, a lot actually :). Hey it's prety cool that you like to draw and I hope you can make your manga soon. Oh, and make friends and have fun. See ya :)

Years
  • Hey there, Bel!

I'm new here too! I'm currently working on a fanfic based on Pokémon and I need someone to draw me a couple of things. If you like to draw that much and you're interested, please contact me, okay?

Welcome!

Back