• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Acadamy

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
  • Okay, this game is a sort of a GTA game-RPG ya' see you are 11 and you've just started secondary school, but it's not a normal boringschool, you learn stuff like magic and dark knight skills and stuff. But you can also free roam around the city and kill anyone you want get a car, but remember, because you are at school you could get expelled if you cause to much trouble and get caught doin' stuff. If you get expelled the game in over. All battles are RPG like so that's why it is an RPG not a GTA like game. Anyway, you also have classes like bully, nerd and other classe, you can aslso be part of gangs, but it's best to bethe class that that gang represents otherwise you lose respect.
    Basiccly, your main thing is to go to school, but you can free roam aswell and after you leave school you can also apply for jobs and other things like that.
    It has a time system so you have to be at school at a certain time. If you miss school too much you can get expelled so it's game over, it also has a random weather events, every 3 hours the weather changes from snow, to sandstorm, rain and thunder and other things.

I am working with RubyMowz2 on this game.
    It is made is RPG MAKER 2003

Please post for any comments or ideas! :D

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • Here those screenies!
    You can talk to every pedestrion, there is about 3 on every street, some sell you items,give you sidequests. You can also beat up any of themas it shows in one of the screens.
    If you beat up a school girl for no reason your respect goes down.
    There's also broken windows that you can climb through to go to many abandoned places, some have items, monsters people and some you can make into secret bases like in pokemon! :classic:

EDIT:I plan on changing the faceset.
    Also teachers are the heroes from all the FF series! You can select from loads of characters at the beggining like this:
    Max:Squall and Rinoa's son
    Harmony:Squall and Quistis' daughter
    Emerald:Zidane and Garnet's son
    Meg:Zidane and Eikio's daughter
    Storm:Cloud and Tifa's daughter
    Drake:Cloud and Aeris' son
    Sephikid:People think that this is Sephiroth's kid but you are all in for a big suprise!
    There will be more but that's all for now.
    And for people who know my hacks like Digimon QTF and Pokemon Islandil Theives I haven't stopped making them!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • datriot said:
    But you can also free roam around the city and kill anyone you want get a car, but remember, because you are at school you could get expelled if you cause to much trouble and get caught doin' stuff.
    If you got caught killing somebody, surely you'd get a more severe punishment than expullsion from school XD.
    It sounds like a nice little game, I just don't like the fact that you've mixed magic and Final Fantasy into it though. I'd rather have seen it as a more "real" RPG set in the real world, magic and stuff kind of kills that possibility.
    You do have some nice ideas and the screenshots look pretty good. Good luck on the rest of the project!

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • Yeah, we are having it where you can go to jail but that's after you leave school.
    Also does anyone know where I can find any school chipsets I've created some of the city but I can't find any chipsets of a school. :classic:

EDIT:Here some more screenshots, you can only enter the school at certain times, as you can see the toilets have been created, it looks empty but I'm gonna add people there and stuff. ;) At the moment I'm concentrating on the school mpas. :classic:

Last edited:
    Back