• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RMT (All Unova)

Years
  • Hey! I'm new here and wanted to get my team rated. As the title suggests, I only want unova pokemon for this team, so please no "this pokemon's bad, use Blissey."

(Whimsicott) (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Prankster
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Encore
    - Taunt
    - Leech Seed
    - Substitute

Leads and annoys, uses taunt to avoid SR, and Encore for easier switching.

(Zoroark) (F) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Illusion
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    - Night Daze
    - Nasty Plot
    - Focus Blast
    - Flamethrower

Comes in, sets up nasty plot thanks to illusion, and then uses its high Sp. Atk and speed to sweep.

(Volcarona) (F) @ Lum Berry
    Trait: Flame Body
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
    - Fiery Dance
    - Quiver Dance
    - Bug Buzz
    - Psychic

The star of the show, bulky varient lasts longer, and gets more kills.

(Conkeldurr) (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Sheer Force
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Substitute
    - Mach Punch
    - Focus Punch
    - Payback

This guy can kill half a team if he can use Sub + FP, mach punch finnishes off any thing living.

(Eelektross) (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
    Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
    - Brick Break
    - Dragon Claw
    - Wild Charge
    - Coil

Slow moving Tank, has no weaknesses and can decimate after a few coil boosts. It also hits everything neutral between Dragon claw and brick break.

(Reuniclus) (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Magic Guard
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
    Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
    - Calm Mind
    - Psychic
    - Recover
    - Focus Blast

Basic calm mind set. Heard this guy might be banned, if so I need ideas of what would be a good replacement. (Unova only please)

Well, what do you guys think? What should I change? Also, I dont use legendarys just because when I do, My friends all claim "cheap".

patrickcal

Freakin' Pacmon!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    It's a good team. I would try to fit in something that's good to set up entry hazards. Ferrothorn would fit that slot well and should replace whimsicott IMO. To replace Reuniclus I would use something like a Keldeo as you don't have any rock/ground counters. I know it's a Legendary but just tell your friends that there's a big difference between Legendaries and Ubers.

Years
  • Thanks for the Advice! I reely love whimsi, and tryed ferrothorn for a while on PO, but it didnt work out for me... Maybe I could replace Reuniclus with Gigalith for Stealthrocks, and and a Good solid rock counter, Not to mention sturdy. EDIT: Also, electross bypasses ground.

Last edited:

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Correct me if I'm wrong, but with the Prankster ability, doesn't that mean that Whimsicott gets priority? If so, he shouldn't need all that speed.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I don't see any moves that benefit from Sheer Force on Conkeldurr. Iron Fist or Guts is the preferred ability on that set. Stone Edge is worth considering because if you use Payback on Cofagrigus, its ability will be changed to Mummy.

For Eelektross, I'd have something that benefits from Coil's accuracy boost, possibly Thunder, but you'll have to move some EVs from HP or Special Defense to Special Attack and change the nature to Sassy.

If Reuniclus would be banned, Sigilyph is the closest thing:
    -Psyshock/Psychic
    -Air Slash
    -Hidden Power (Fighting)
    -Roost
    Nature: Timid
    EVs: 4 HP/252 SAtk/252 Spe
    Item: Life Orb
    Ability: Magic Guard

or

-Cosmic Power/Calm Mind
    -Stored Power/Air Slash
    -Psycho Shift
    -Roost
    Nature: Timid
    EVs: 252 HP/4 SAtk/252 Spe
    Item: Flame Orb
    Ability: Magic Guard

Years
  • Oops, I thought I changed sheer force to guts, because thats what I'm running. I like extra speed on Whimsicott to win against other users of Prankster. I was looking at Sigilyph, but heard it wasn't going to be that great, but If reuniclus gets banned, I think it would be interesting to try.

Back