• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] I catched Deino on Pokémon Shield?!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2021
    I recently started playing Pokémon again, on my Pokémon Shield edition wich I got last year. Today I looked through the differences between Sword and Shield, and I realized on Shield you cannot catch Deino. But I caught one in a raid and I still have it, and it seems to be alright.
    It has me listed as its og trainer including my trainer ID. (I don't have Nintendo Online so I couldn't have traded it, not even by accident. It really appeared in a raid and I just caught it.)
    Has anyone ever experienced something like that? I have no idea how that happened, and I found nothing on the internet about it. It just says everywhere that it's not included in shield. Can anyone explain how this happened?
    I am not trolling, can also provide photos if you don't believe me.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    When did you catch it? Sees a Max Raid event from October 1, 2020 to October 23, 2020 with Deino. Appears in both Sword and Shield. Retains Max Raid events until you reconnect to the Internet in-game (including non-Switch Online activities like Mystery Gift).

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2021
    Oh yeah i Guess that's it… so it's quite normal. thanks a lot!

Back