• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fire Red - Extended

Years
  • dSbbfO1.jpg

Base: Pokemon - FireRed Version (USA)

This is a little addon patch for those who liked the original Firered Version it adds several stuff that wasn't used by the Game like some Overworlds and Items and some little new things for fun.

This patch includes:

Team Rocket optional playthrough

-Nugget Bridge yes no choice to become member of Team Rocket if you select yes you get access to Rocketballs that can catch one Pokemon of each Trainer but catch rate will not be 100%.
    As long you're member other Team Rocket members in Saffron, Celadon and on the Island 1-6 will not Battle you.

-If you play as Rocket you are now able to steal the Bike in Cerulean City without the need to first visit Vermillion.

Island 4 Icefall cave battle has changed so you could battle Lorelei Instead of figthing Team Rocket
    -You can only choose once so be sure if you want to play Rocket Style or normal.

New Maps
    - access to every Event Isle Tickets can be found in Cerulean Cave
    - added 2 ships at Cinnebar Island to take you to these Islands
    - New Isles like Faraway Island from Pokemon Emerald rebuilded in FR, Mystic Forest an Isle for Celebi,
    Island 8 as Isle for Suicune, Raikou and Entei but only the remaining two that are not equal your starter and
    New Island build with the Tile set of Cinnabar Island.

New Island:

-Mewtwo challenge after the Elite 4 to get there speak to joy at vermillion habor.

-after defeating Mewtwo you get access to New Island Clone Lab(cloning is not exact, nature and gender also move set of the Clone can or will be different)The Level of the Cloned Pokemon will be around 70.

- Clone Lab has now second computer that allows access to pokemon storage.

-also the entrance of the Cerulean Cave will no longer be blocked you don't need the ruby and sapphire anymore if you defeated Mewtwo by trainer battle.

-Mewtwo can be rechallenged after every time you defeated Elite 4.But it can only be catched once in Cerulean Cave.

- added a Big Hidden Map with Hoenn Pokemon including all Legendary's some are recatchable except Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza you will also need the red and blue orb that you will also find there.

-Highly Increased Shiny rate

-Evolutions without trade

Easter Eggs
    -Pallet town outside the House some hidden stuff

-After League:
    -At Players Room hidden Event
    -Island 1 you need a special Pokemon in your Team
    - 2 Hidden Events In the Pokemon Mansion on the Bottom floor where you get ?-key.(you need 2 special Pokemon in Team)

Notes
    If you come across door and Stairs where you can't go through just press "A" when in front of it
    some of the Door warps had to be replaced with checking script that warps you after checking some
    decision or conditions that you had made/had to fulfill.For detailed List of Scripted doors look at the
    attached changelog.txt of the Patch.

There may actual be 4 sprites Front and Back of 2 Pokemon that I added from other Rom hacks so the credits for these go to the creators of the Romhacks Blazing Emerald and Ruby destiny reign of legends.

Original Pokemon FIreRed Concept
    Nintendo
    GAME FREAK Inc.
    Creatures Inc.
    Satoshi Tajiri

F2iOPC6.jpg
    y71o3hL.jpg
    xElbJ8S.jpg

ljqg7QS.jpg
    SYypeDn.jpg
    Wq3uKVy.jpg

FkRKrNC.jpg
    rpkLScZ.jpg
    ZhC3O4o.jpg

fV4GUcm.jpg
    I9nZAzX.jpg
    tiPBiwY.jpg

yX5Shwp.jpg
    JZTCTzM.jpg
    6hLbcPn.jpg

Ny5yAAd.jpg
    TgW3vBQ.jpg
    9if4GWG.jpg

9UWydx5.jpg
    FIKfut6.jpg
    hgnQSNc.jpg

more information in the file

Attachments

• Fire Red addon final 3.0.zip
      112.6 KB · Views: 201
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    This Is pretty good, i play halfway to fire gym, i hope more people seeing this rom hack

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    How do you get past the policeman in Cerulean City?

I cannot help Bill - my character automatically says "Its your business" - because of this the policeman in front of the burglary house remains and does not move.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    How am I supposed to patch this? When i patched a clean Fire Red rom, it glitched out and didn't load as if you took out the cartridge while playing on a console

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2024
    This hack needs bugfixes because pokedex now displays every pokemon as shiny even when i caught regular Pokémon

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2024
    How do you get past the policeman in Cerulean City?

I cannot help Bill - my character automatically says "Its your business" - because of this the policeman in front of the burglary house remains and does not move.

Well maybe it's a bit late that i see this here but to answer it actually it was intended that you have to pay the Police man so he let's you walk through if you choose to be a member of Team Rocket, If you weren't a rocket all things should went as normal but i'll see over it again since i made 2 Version one Version where you can play as Blue instead of red but of course all other things are the same as in the Hack where you play Red.

also I'm the original Author of this hack that can be found on gamebanana where you can find more Details about it, anyway It's interesting to see that someone took my author name from gamebanana just to put up the hack here and think that i wouldn't see that anyway If there are questions or new bugs that occur you can let me know here or on gamebanana. Sry for my bad english as one mentioned here english isn't my first language.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2024
    How am I supposed to patch this? When i patched a clean Fire Red rom, it glitched out and didn't load as if you took out the cartridge while playing on a console

Well you need a clean Fire red Version 1.0 to apply the patch if it doesn't work with the one you have try a different clean Version.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2024
    Just in case here is the Link to the original release http://gamebanana.com/mods/51403

For those who like to play as Blue instead of Red you can download the file named fire_red_addon_final_30_rival_e3138 at the bottom of the page.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2024
    Well just fixed The "help Bill" issue if you play the "non-Rocket" path. I upload the fixed patch here. The Issue was only in The Version where you play Normal as Red, the Alternate Version with Blue as main character is also working.

Attachments

• Pokemon Fire Red addon Final 3.0 help Bill Fix (for Non-Rocket path).zip
      113.8 KB · Views: 16
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2024
    Well the hack exists longer than your Account here.Also for someone who knows everything about this hack and someone who should know how it was made you really show a lack of answering peoples questions, you only answered 1 question where you were asked if this hack would be also avaible for Leaf Green where you couldn't even tell for sure so you said "probably" not.
    But well people like you can't stop Messing around with others and their work. so it's not worth any further conversations, people will see for themselves what they do believe or not.
    Thats all to say

Back