• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Characters] CiCi's OC Dumpster Fire

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Basically just an OC dump where I can figure out my characters and get feedback from fellow writers. I have many of them, some are original and some are fan characters. I'll put a little table of contents in this post so people can find easier which characters they care about.

HERE IS YOUR OBLIGATORY TRIGGER WARNING FOR BASICALLY EVERY CHARACTER

Characters

• Kazera Inuno (Naruto - You Are Here)
    • Yvette (original; werebeasts)
    • Annie (original; escaping a cult and war)
    • Six (original; human experimentation and war)
    • Guinevere (original; a girl who is actually the Devil)
    • Cassie (original; demons and falling in love)
    • Saul (original; demons and falling in love)
    • Persephone Black (Resident Evil VII)
    • Lysander (original; werebeasts)
    • Kiidra (original; werebeasts)
    • Dahlia (Sonic the Hedgehog)
    • Lyka Zavius (Harry Potter)
    • Cerys DeAnn (Death Note)
    MORE TO COME

🖤🖤🖤🖤

Kazera Inuno

CW: Abusive relationships and lack of consent

A black-haired, blue-eyed girl from The Land of Wind, in the Village Hidden by Sand. She is a ninja and a rogue involved in a group of thieves. She steals from anyone who seems lucrative by the command of the group leader, Jiro Tana. Jiro Tana is the brown-haired, grey-eyed ninja who is keeping Kazera in the group through threats and coercion.

Kazera is romantically involved with Jiro, though not by choice. Their relationship is highly abusive, full of gaslighting with some physical and sexual violence. Through his complex, black hole ninjutsu, he destroyed her home and threatens to kill her family if she doesn't stay with him.

Her fighting style involves a mix of genjutsu and taijutsu, with genjutsu being her biggest asset. She uses specialized weaponry: gloves with needles full of her own blood. When injected with this blood, her opponent feels everything she feels, both physically and mentally. She uses this ability on Rock Lee, who then realizes that she is outright terrified of Jiro. This leads him on his own personal mission of trying to find and help her, where more and more of her abuse is revealed to him. Her and Lee cultivate a relationship, though she is terrified of this and tries to stay away from him to protect him from Jiro.

Without Jiro, she is an intelligent woman who wants nothing more than to be herself without criticism. As a child, she loved solving puzzles, and she wishes to be an investigator as opposed to a fighter. She has a keen eye, is clever at problem solving (as seen when she uses [redacted] and breaks free from Gaara's sand), and possesses a strength that not even she truly sees, as she's always put down and held back by Jiro.​

Song inspirations from The Crane Wives, specifically their songs Pretty Little Things and Safe Ship, Harbored

🖤🖤🖤🖤

I think that's all I have from her so far. I don't know much about Naruto, frankly, but I love Rock Lee and Gaara so I wanted to make this character for the funsies. It just means that there might be things that don't make sense or aren't quite right for the lore (and I don't know all the character names so I have no idea if other characters already have these names). Feel free to let me know what you think or speculate where I should go with this character!

Last edited:

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023

Yvette

yvettedrowning2.pngYvette, as Tulma's crew attempted to dispose of her after she killed a valued member as a Behemoth.

A blonde-haired, heterochromatic girl (left eye blue, right eye amber), Yvette is also werebeast, specifically a species of extinct hyena. Werebeasts are humans who transform into animals, which is a rarity in her universe. Even rarer is that she has the Curse of the Behemoth. Those werebeasts with the Curse are able to unlock a third transformation, a sort of beast and human hybrid, but giantized and completely taken over by bloodlust (though a select few can control themselves). As a predatory species of werebeast, she has already had to contend with an insatiable bloodlust.​

Spoiler: Pictures
    Yvette2resized.pngYvette's Behemoth form.

She was only cured of this need by Kiidra, a fellow Cursed werebeast in the form of a white tiger. Not only did Kiidra's rigorous training help her to settle in the face of blood, fight with incredible strength, and use her abilities to the fullest, he also protected her from his fellow crewmate's horrible treatment of her (which isn't to say that he didn't treat her poorly as well).​

kiidra and yvette.pngYvette having a... Disagreement with Kiidra.
    yvette trapped.pngYvette stripped with severely filed nails, trapped by chains to be sold into slavery.

See, Yvette was daughter to a great plunderer, and this plunderer pilfered a particular parchment from one Captain Tulma. In an act of revenge and wanting his treasure map back, Tulma razed Yvette's hometown. One of his crewmates was about to kill Yvette's mother, but Yvette leapt into the fray in her beast form. Tulma loved collecting werebeasts, hence why she was allotted a spot on his crew.

As such, Yvette has known nothing but the open seas, harsh battles, and bloodletting ever since she was a child. She enjoys fighting, perhaps a bit too much. That is, until she meets one young polar bear werebeast called Lysander. Lysander, who was just a boy about her age when she'd started sailing, was in another crew that had been decimated by battle. Yvette protects Lysander with everything that she has, somewhat like what Kiidra had done for her, though she refuses to allow herself to be violent toward Lysander like Kiidra had been toward her.

She's an ambitious girl whose only goal in life now is to help Lysander grow as a person and protect him from all the terror that comes with being a predatory werebeast. Though she constantly battles with her Curse, and lives a stressful, high-alert life, she is content with what she has, more than she's ever been.​

Yvette protecc.pngYvette does everything she can to protect young Lysander.
    (This was a coloring sheet I drew for my niece)

Yvette is ever-angry and has a hard time showing her emotions. She is stubborn and defiant and has learned to rebel through Tulma's crew and starving on the island of Costara where the populace hated her. Though a different nature has been pulled out of her by Lysander, one of kindness, compassion, and motherly instinct, she still remains quick tempered and easily provoked into violence by perceived (real or fictional) threats. She doesn't want Lysander to go down the same path she once had.​

Songs that remind me of Yvette are Moonlight Equilibrium by The Black Dahlia Murder and Particles by Ólafur Arnalds (ft. Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir).

Last edited:

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023

Saul

CW: Suicide​

A black-haired, golden-eyed common level demon, Saul originally attached himself to Cassie after seeing her help a spirit cross over. Without knowing why, as his memories of life before being a demon are gone, he was drawn to her, and then quickly grew attached to her. He became a demon after taking his own life due to something horrible he did in his past. The gunshot wound through his temple is forever etched into his skin in the form of a tattoo.​

Saul.pngOlder picture of Saul with more random tattoos; needs updating.

Saul is easily jealous of the other men in Cassie's life, is very affectionate, and often physically holds onto her in someway. In a petty fit of envy, he knocked a can of soda over on Cassie's best friend, Kane, which made Kane realize Cassie truly did have a demon following her. Still, for all of his shortcomings, he's shown to be very reliable and will put himself in danger to protect Cassie. When Cassie and her friends was attacked by Abbadon's Demon Family, Saul put himself between Cassie and Abbadon's murderous intent.

Despite knowing their relationship was wrong, Saul continued pursuing Cassie, often acting romantically toward her. He's a bit cheesy and comes on rather strong, but Cassie finds him charming. Though he's a demon, he abhors violence and is the definition of a lover rather than a fighter. For reasons he doesn't understand, he dislikes any and all drugs, including alcohol, which got Cassie a few nasty looks.​

Songs that remind me of Saul include Hellbent by Mystery Skulls and High by Sealab 2012

Last edited:

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023

Cerys DeAnn

CW: Sexual abuse (including of a minor), trauma, drug abuse, infant death

Cerys is a black-haired, grey-eyed woman, raised in a well-to-do family throughout her childhood. Before her paternal uncle, Declan, came into her life and proceeded to ruin it. After Declan's wife died, he set his sight on another: Cerys's mother, Morgan. Neither Cerys nor her father could explain why or how, but Cerys's mother went with Declan.

Custody of Cerys went mostly to her mother. Cerys was witness to many disturbing events involving her mother, between drugs and alcohol, and multiple men, all at the behest of Declan. Declan prostituted her mother and, though he never got Cerys involved in the prostitution, abused Cerys all the same. First, it was through neglect, then as Cerys hit puberty, the abuse became physical.​

Final CW!

After sexually abusing Cerys, she, at only 12 years old, became pregnant. This was when her father finally was able to prove the abuse, leading to a very violent encounter with his brother that Cerys witnessed. Her father didn't relent, however, and was able to get full custody of Cerys in court. Due to Declan's very powerful connections, he avoided prison time.

Cerys wound up delivering a stillborn baby at 22 weeks via Cesarean-section, leaving lasting physical and emotional scars from the encounter. During her teen years, Cerys turned to drugs to numb herself. She ran away, lived on the streets, begged for money to further her drug habit. On a night in her early 20s, she turned to giving a sexual favor in return for drugs, and realized how deep she had gotten.

That very night, she met a dog — well, perhaps less of a dog and more of a wolf — young, stumbling around, starving, orphaned. Cerys called the dog Betelgeuse and began trying to care for the creature. She managed to gain sympathy from a small mom-and-shop pet store after she went in with just enough change to buy Betelgeuse a can of dog food, who began supplying her with food for the pup.

Betelgeuse soon grew and returned to health. One night, while Cerys suffered from withdrawal symptoms, Betelgeuse comforted her. With a touch of his nose to her forehead, her life suddenly changed.

The very next morning, she found her father who had been looking for her. That afternoon, they found out her paternal grandmother had passed away a couple months back and in her will had left everything to Cerys. What didn't seem like much on the outside turned out to be quite the fortune: a small, fully-furnished cottage style home on acres of undisturbed property, a paid-off car, and loads of money.

For a while, Cerys dedicated her time to bettering herself through observing and crafting art, music and singing, reading and writing, baking and cooking, and other homely activities. She became very well-read and unlocked an intelligence she didn't realize she had. Living a slow life became her norm, keeping her from the grasp of drugs and trauma and fear, all the while alongside her best friend, Betelgeuse; peacefully, happily, well-adjusted, house full of books, bellies full of homemade food.

The happier she got, the more she loathed Declan for taking away her childhood years. She became obsessed with him. Specifically, the idea of revenge. Now 27, Cerys decides to put her plans into action.

Cerys is a resolute individual. Despite her calm and peaceful nature, she holds quite a lot of contempt for humanity. One might say she's a creature of contradictions — both wholly uninterested in friendship but eager to make a good first impression; both happy and extremely troubled. With her newfound intelligence, she can be a bit arrogant and look down on others as a result, though is very aware of her misanthropy and tries to keep it reeled in. Typically, her darker ideals will only come out when all of her buttons are pushed.

She adores housekeeping and all in entails — cleaning, cooking, keeping things simple, organized, and in order. Even small messes can throw her off. She is still susceptible to bouts of depression, but keeps herself in check. A bit of a recluse, the only time she leaves the house is to walk with Betelgeuse. She rarely goes anywhere without her best friend, who is more than just her best friend. He's also her accomplice.​

Songs that remind me of Cerys:
    Dark Academia playlists, such as:

I believe the somewhat pretentious but also well-orchestrated and morose nature of Dark Academia songs to embody the things Cerys loves most about herself.

Take Me to Church by Hozier

Songs with complex lyrics, and wherein the Death of the Author can be ardently applied, appeal to Cerys as she can dissect both the song's intended meaning, and her individual take on it with her own experiences.

🖤🖤🖤🖤

I can see how this might not be allowed, so if it's too much, I can edit it or take it down fully.

Last edited:
    Back