• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Digging Duo

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
  • I had extra watts to spend (since I never buy TRs, I just rely on getting them from raids), so I decided to go to the Digging Duo brothers and have them get items for me. I wasn't having much luck getting the Dawn Stone from the "better" brother, so I switched to the brother with stamina (that will give you many more items, but not the top-tier ones). After the first time paying the stamina brother, I tried two additional times. Both of those times he only found one item before the run was over.

Has anyone else had this experience? Do the Digging Duo brothers need a full day to recharge their streaks? Since the game saves before you access them, I hate to blow watts to experiment further.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I had extra watts to spend (since I never buy TRs, I just rely on getting them from raids), so I decided to go to the Digging Duo brothers and have them get items for me. I wasn't having much luck getting the Dawn Stone from the "better" brother, so I switched to the brother with stamina (that will give you many more items, but not the top-tier ones). After the first time paying the stamina brother, I tried two additional times. Both of those times he only found one item before the run was over.

Has anyone else had this experience? Do the Digging Duo brothers need a full day to recharge their streaks? Since the game saves before you access them, I hate to blow watts to experiment further.

No, even though the stamina brother is more likely to get a long streak of items, it's still all up to chance. I've had the stamina brother only dig up 1 item and have had the rewards brother dig up about 13 items. You're just getting unlucky. I'd still recommend the rewards brother for evolutionary stones.

Back