• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NU Tournament - Portable Atrocities!

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
    • Seen today
    fe4fca_547535.jpg

Hello people it is i Dark Azelf the cantankerous, sentinel of old school here and like the title says its a Neverused tour! Because activity sucks and spoken to a few people who want to get into or whom already like this format though id post this! Plus i want to get back into battling. :D Might see if i can get emblems or something as a prize for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. :D

Without further hesitation here are the format and tour rules (some totally stolen from smogon and user Dragon hahahahaha :) )

Play Restrictions
    Players cannot use Pokémon designated Uber, OU, UUBL, UU, RUBL, RU, or NUBL

Eligible pokemon are from the tiers NU, PUBL, PU, ZU, Untiered and NFE.

Players must abide by the following clauses:

Smogon-wide Clauses.
    Baton Pass Clause: Baton Pass is banned.

General Battle Rules:
    Species Clause: A player cannot have two (2) of the same species of Pokemon on their team, based on National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Koffings on their team.
    Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokemon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokemon.
    Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokemon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
    OHKO Clause: A player cannot use a move that has a chance of instantly KOing an opposing Pokemon. For example, Horn Drill or Sheer Cold are illegal moves.
    Self-KO Clause: If a player uses a recoil move to cause a draw, that player wins. If a player uses Explosion, Selfdestruct, Destiny Bond, or Perish Song to cause a draw, that player loses. If a draw would be caused by a hold item or ability that causes recoil to the opponent, the player that controls the Pokémon with the hold item or ability wins. (This clause helps determine the winner of what would be called a tie in DPP. Later generations do not apply this clause, because their cartridge mechanics will prevent ties from happening.)
    Endless Battle Clause: A player cannot use a combination of items / moves / abilities to force a game that will never end (example: Recycle / Leppa Berry / Heal Pulse, etc).
    Moody Clause: A player can not use the ability Moody.

Format and tour rules

Single-elimination best of 3.
    Participants will be rounded off at the highest multiple of 4. Sign-ups that don't get in will be treated as substitutes.
    You may change teams between rounds without penalty.
    DONT save replays unless the result was in dispute. This prevents counter teaming. If you do save replays otherwise, you will be DQ'd
    Each round will last 7 days, or until each match has been completed. Failure to do so or attempting to contact your opponent will result in the least active member being DQ'd.
    Complete your battles on our battle server using the Gen 7 NU format. (Im not sure if its up to date tier list/battle format wise on our server as i saw a few things that were NU on smogon but not on our server yet etc, but as long as it adheres to the smogon tiers you're good)

Join kplsthnxbaihavefunloveyou

Participants:
    1. Dark Azelf aka me
    2. LinearAxel
    3. remer
    4. 5qwerty

Last edited:
    Back