• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Pokemon Nintendo switch

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2019
    Can anyone let me know if you can trade pokemon on Pokemon let's go pikachu? Asking for two little ones.

Does anyone have the answer?

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • I don't own a Switch(so take what I'm about to say with that in mind) but Trading on Let's GO is indeed possible but requires Nintendo's online service to do so if memory serves. You can also import Pokemon from Pokemon GO to your Let's GO game to be caught in the GO park in Fuchsia City(namely you have to "re-catch" the Pokemon you import). Seeing as Eevee version has what the Pikachu version lacks(not to mention the 4 traditional Trade Evolutions in Machamp, Alakazam, Gengar and Golem), it would be extremely shortsighted to remove Trading from the Pokemon games.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Can anyone let me know if you can trade pokemon on Pokemon let's go pikachu? Asking for two little ones.

Does anyone have the answer?

You can; you just need to pay for Nintendo's Online subscription.

Then, step by step:

1) Press X and select "Communicate"
    2) Select "Play with Others"
    3) Select "Nearby player" if you want to trade or battle locally, meaning if they are in the same room as you.
    4) Select "Trade" and you'll have a screen pop up to select a code. You'll have 10 Pokémon to choose from to create a three-Pokémon code, this is to make sure you connect with your friend locally.

Last edited:
    Back